Pussy willows, here, are one of the singers of spring. _Sadly, retail stores that display summer yard furnIture are the seasonal gauge that most people see. _Gladly, Polona, there remain some that still rely on fur-nAture, and I've found the pussy willows at my pond! _m
22 comments:
and Yet this looks so healthy, i hope you feel better soon dear Polona :)
So pretty. Could be a painting. Healing thoughts your way....
:( za bolezen in
:) za ozdravitev!
Pozdrav pa tudi za pogum!
Oh! But that's a soul healing photo! I hope you are feeling better. I am off to work.
yeah very moody,
but its a good work, Polona
wishes,
devika
makes me think...
I like this a lot
john
oh so very haiku...
theres a haiku contest in Second Life at the moment - its on flying insects (explains a number of my haiku of late)
I did a bit of a search for bee haiku and couldnt find many at all
so your haiga is quite unique :)
oooh I like this too Polona!
this is nice and i'm sure that quietly observing, it can have a healing effect also
much love
gillena
Zivjo, Polona!
Upajoc, da bolniska ne bo predolga in preboleca ^-zelim cimprejsnje okrevanje.
Haikuji pa, sploh predzadnji, prelepi.
mej se!D
Hope you are feeling better now.
Pussy willows, here, are one of the singers of spring.
_Sadly, retail stores that display summer yard furnIture are the seasonal gauge that most people see.
_Gladly, Polona, there remain some that still rely on fur-nAture, and I've found the pussy willows at my pond!
_m
Za čimprejšnjo ozdravitev. Tudi od mene. :))
Hope you are feeling better, Polona!
Nice to be here, again!
Such a nice post!
Margie
Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Your words, as always, are full of health.
came here many a time,
Polona, hope you are fine...and look forward to see you posting.
thinking of it, I myself am not in a mood..but still these connections help to keep up the spirit...
wishes,
devika
hope you are feeling better, polona.
pussy willow reminds me of our lunar new year. :)
Hope all is well.
Polona, Im starting to go a little stir crazy without you around. I hope youre just putting your feet up for a few weeks and drinking beer.
(Dalloway sends Polona a mental hug from Australia).
thank you for your various concerns.
i'm well but busy with things both on and off work. also, i'm a bit weary of blogging so i might take a longer break.
Nice one, very comforting, both the willow for the bees and the bees for you.
Post a Comment