haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Nebesa ali pekel?Vsekakor pomlad, v razcvetanju in odcvetanju, kot mi vsi.Lepo bodi, pozdrav tudi tu!
_Glad to see all is well, Polona, and I hope you're a lively as your new post. Rest!_m
cool, in a warm sort of way
I have been away, but I come back only to see your beauty patiently waiting to be read.Wonderful Polona I have missed your writing.T
Good to know you are well Polona.What a lovely bright spring haiga.
brilliant shot! one intrepid little ant. glad youre fine. xxx Dal
Whoa! Bright. Love that inquisitive ant.I am glad you are well. Take care of you.
I love your comment Polona, "Life gets in the way of living", something to think about :)
glad to see you back in top formjohn
at first glance i thought i was viewing an abstract work; took a few blinks of my eyelids to focus the ant and then the flower; the bold colours are quite impellingmuch lovegillena
Oh I missed your lovely combos, and this one is superb, I hope you continue to feel better, I like it when you're around :)
wow! now THAT is yellow!
Also glad to hear you're ok, other than not be able to live because of life. It is also great to read and see your wonderful work again too!!
OH! that's too bright to get back after the last post :)wonderful shot, Polonawishes, devika
Good to see you back.
Interesting image.
I know what you mean, polona. Nice picture and verse.
Polona, ta haiku in fotofrafija sta mi nanjbolj sedla od zadnjih, polno luci in upanja...lepe praznicne dneve imej, polne luci. D
You said it all! Life, living, hence my lack of reading and comments. It's great to be back. I feel like that ant, crawling towards the colour again!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Nebesa ali pekel?
Vsekakor pomlad, v razcvetanju in odcvetanju, kot mi vsi.
Lepo bodi, pozdrav tudi tu!
_Glad to see all is well, Polona, and I hope you're a lively as your new post. Rest!
_m
cool, in a warm sort of way
I have been away, but I come back only to see your beauty patiently waiting to be read.
Wonderful Polona I have missed your writing.
T
Good to know you are well Polona.
What a lovely bright spring haiga.
brilliant shot! one intrepid little ant.
glad youre fine. xxx Dal
Whoa! Bright. Love that inquisitive ant.
I am glad you are well. Take care of you.
I love your comment Polona, "Life gets in the way of living", something to think about :)
glad to see you back in top form
john
at first glance i thought i was viewing an abstract work; took a few blinks of my eyelids to focus the ant and then the flower; the bold colours are quite impelling
much love
gillena
Oh I missed your lovely combos, and this one is superb, I hope you continue to feel better, I like it when you're around :)
wow! now THAT is yellow!
Also glad to hear you're ok, other than not be able to live because of life. It is also great to read and see your wonderful work again too!!
OH! that's too bright to get back after the last post :)
wonderful shot, Polona
wishes,
devika
Good to see you back.
Interesting image.
I know what you mean, polona. Nice picture and verse.
Polona, ta haiku in fotofrafija sta mi nanjbolj sedla od zadnjih, polno luci in upanja...
lepe praznicne dneve imej, polne luci. D
You said it all! Life, living, hence my lack of reading and comments. It's great to be back. I feel like that ant, crawling towards the colour again!
Post a Comment