haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Beautiful, Polona!I love this one!Margie
ditto margie
A Peter Pan bush playing with its shadow.
Loved it Polona.You are so good with your camera.
Michealangelo, I presume?
great work! you captured winter.
Exquisite!
Fading shadowsI like all shadowsVERY nice effect with the camera, too.
lovelyjohn
Wow!
do we reach for our own shadows?I like that thought ... for who is that shadow? Our very own reflection. :o)
Polona it's very good photo - the reflection on the walls plaster has a great artistic touch -
Polona,Beautiful use of the available light. Very nice!
Zopet misel polna modrosti:)))koliko lepega ima poezija!Krasno!
wonderfully delicate
When the shadows turning visible ...
margie: thank you for your sweet words!kai: hugs :-)pat: some time left before tinkerbell shows up :)lalitha: most kind. thank you.qd: buonarotti or antonioni?masago: thanks!andrew: many thanks! winter only stopped by for a brief visit :)richard: thank you!gel: light and shadows... i like it, too.thank you.tim s: thank you!john: thanks, john.dsnake: thanks!trinity: shadows, like light, are part of us... thank youashi: i'm glad you liked it. thank you!mmm: thank you! much appreciated!neikka: ah, hvala! res me veseli, da najdeš pomen v mojih verzih :)floots: as are your words. thank you!tikkis: just before fading into darkness...
this is lovely...quite a meaning..
yes it does
janet: glad to hear from you. thank you!alenka: kako resnično... brez sonca tudi sence ne bi bilo.amalendu: thank you for discovering it :)allan: thank you.
.....aging...wow!
Fantastic! I really love how you captured the essence of the photo. Just beautiful.
magiceye: thanks a lot!get zapped: thank you for your wonderful comment!
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Beautiful, Polona!
I love this one!
Margie
ditto margie
A Peter Pan bush playing with its shadow.
Loved it Polona.You are so good with your camera.
Michealangelo, I presume?
great work! you captured winter.
Exquisite!
Fading shadows
I like all shadows
VERY nice effect with the camera, too.
lovely
john
Wow!
do we reach for our own shadows?
I like that thought ... for who is that shadow? Our very own reflection. :o)
Polona it's very good photo - the reflection on the walls plaster has a great artistic touch -
Polona,
Beautiful use of the available light. Very nice!
Zopet misel polna modrosti:)))
koliko lepega ima poezija!
Krasno!
wonderfully delicate
When the shadows
turning visible ...
margie: thank you for your sweet words!
kai: hugs :-)
pat: some time left before tinkerbell shows up :)
lalitha: most kind. thank you.
qd: buonarotti or antonioni?
masago: thanks!
andrew: many thanks! winter only stopped by for a brief visit :)
richard: thank you!
gel: light and shadows... i like it, too.
thank you.
tim s: thank you!
john: thanks, john.
dsnake: thanks!
trinity: shadows, like light, are part of us...
thank you
ashi: i'm glad you liked it. thank you!
mmm: thank you! much appreciated!
neikka: ah, hvala! res me veseli, da najdeš pomen v mojih verzih :)
floots: as are your words. thank you!
tikkis: just before fading into darkness...
this is lovely...quite a meaning..
yes it does
janet: glad to hear from you. thank you!
alenka: kako resnično... brez sonca tudi sence ne bi bilo.
amalendu: thank you for discovering it :)
allan: thank you.
.....aging...
wow!
Fantastic! I really love how you captured the essence of the photo. Just beautiful.
magiceye: thanks a lot!
get zapped: thank you for your wonderful comment!
Post a Comment