Sunday, 28 January 2007

stitches


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great catch Polona!
(lol Charlie)

Charlene Amsden said...

I know I've said it before, but you have a good eye for detail. Wonderful observation. I love how you use your camera to show us things we might otherwise miss.

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrr -- that was supposed to be me!

Dan said...

Charlie's funny.

I love this photo Polona. A bit like Piet Mondrian. :)

Ashi said...

A refreshing "off nature" photo, or should I say a good observation of man's nature.
I wonder - you must have your camera with you at all times -

polona said...

thank you for a good laugh, charlie!

evangeline: thanks!
(i agree)

qd: thank you for your kind words.
that one was easy to figure out :)

dan: yes :)
and thank you for the fine compliment.

ashi: thank you.
a compact camera like mine doesn't require much space so there's always room for it in my handbag :)

alenka: lepo te je videti okoli :)
hvala za haiku, zdravljico in lepe želje.
tudi tebi lep in miren teden!
(prostega časa bo bolj malo)

Margie said...

You are an artist with your camera, polona!

Margie

Pat Paulk said...

Only you could get wire mesh to look poetic. Excellent!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Polona.

dsnake1 said...

love the entire composition.
so... captivating. :)

floots said...

love the title of this super shot

polona said...

margie: thank you!
i'm just trying to walk around with my eyes open.

pat: i appreciate your words though i'm sure there are others who can do it just as well if not better... thank you!

lalitha: thank you.
do you have a blog? 'cos i can't access your profile...

dsnake: i suppose that's what meshes are supposed to be :)
thank you for your nice words

floots: now that's what i call a compliment :)
thank you