Sunday, 10 May 2009



kar naenkrat
sonce postane luna...
regrat

22 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

i like your resonance on the the theme of change in haiku and photo

much love
gillena

Magyar said...

Ah yes... the yellow of the sun, to the white of the... . So very well cought, Polona! _m

Emma Dalloway said...

this is quite different to your others... it has a surreal feel to it... its absolutley brilliant

Devika Jyothi said...

Nice, Polona,
to me sun and moon are two aspects of the same person...i mean if the person holds the light of sun and the shades of moon! :)

wishes,
devika

quilly said...

I was wishing for a dandelion to photgraph today! I love these seed heads!

Janice Thomson said...

What a delightful haiga Polona. You've captured this change so well.
There is a sea of dandelions in all the various stages along the forest trail this year...

Lorraine said...

Such beautiful sentiments in this sweety, bravo ;)

gautami tripathy said...

You captured the essence perfectly..

rooted

Frank... said...

Superb photo and poem.

get zapped said...

bravo! tremendous!

Aleta said...

Love it!! Love it!!! Love it!!!

I wish you could have seen my expression as I looked at the picture and read the words - this is perfection!

Ralf Bröker said...

Great idea, wonderful photograph.

Best wishes
Ralf

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love this- and yes, that's how they do it, isn't it? :)

Ashi said...

These last few pictures are gorgeous taken - I think I detect a new method in your photos ?
And ofcourse nice poems too.

John McDonald said...

terrific one polona
john

jem said...

Fantastic. So clever. Wow!

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

I am not sure this could be anymore perfect than it is. How lovely the combination of words and how the photograph represented them. I am so jealous.

Soft love,
T

polona said...

thanks all.
i'm truly pleased this one worked. i've been playing with this idea for a while and eventually worded it in the simplest possible way

magiceye said...

fantastic

Bill said...

An absolute beauty, polona.

Patrick said...

This is beautiful, Polona. Really, really beautiful. I'm jealous. Very jealous. Wow. Wish I had written it. You make me feel competitive and inspire me. Thank you.

I just visited Dalloway's site, too (now that it's week-end). I finally have time to check in with all the hakuists. Seems that everyone is taking a break. That's good. Relax. Enjoy some free time. I'll keep stopping by.

mattm said...

Nothing to add to all of the above...except good stuff, Matt