haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Isn't this how life is as well? Right-side, upside down phases. Like gusts of wind turning us down different passages, some not so clear.I may not be connecting this the way you intended, but I like the connection I feel with what you are saying and life. Wonderfully done as usual. Soft love,T
tara, i always appreciate your feedback and love your interpretations. they either confirm my thoughts or give a new insight into my writing.
...and too, there is something so playful in this haiga, as the grass stands against the wind. _m
Isn't it just? Right now my life is swaying, I don't know which way it would sway..
I like the way the words imply an observer... in quantumn theory the very act of observing incredibly small interactions changes the outcome... your observation has turned a blade of grass into a cloud!
I too like watching all this happening around me, Polona :)Nature forces connects with life so well...wishes, devika
Oh, but it did so beautifully! You are impressionist photographer!
An impressionist dream, I love the photo, and always, the words :)
Love your macros Polona - your interpretations and insights are wonderful to see and read.
Makes me a little dizzy to look at the picture!
you're on a roll lately. I'm stunned once again :)
And no with less mistakes:Blur - what is it good for? Blur - what is whithout it? Big bang started because of imbalance. Nothing were without blur. Great source of inspiration, this one. Thanks!Best wishesRalf
AAAAHHH! Now!
Draga Polona,ves čas te zvesto spremljam tu in na fish eye. Enkratne fotke, haikuji, pravi užitki, pomlad te je vrnila. Regrat je pa 'izvenserijski'! Čestitam!Fajn bodi, pozdrav!
out of focus- I like that!
A very imaginative photo and haiku. In combination it reminds me that in life one has to bend in some circumstances or snap...
the gust adds new perspective to your haiga much lovegillena
The haiga is fine, polona, but I think the haiku also works very well as a stand-alone, with a last line that surprises and delights.
Very seldom I'm using a tripod, and that's why I have several out-of-focus photos. This green background colour is nice! Neat!
Polona everything good with you? Am missing your fine haiga.
great couple here polonajohn
Yes, Polona, its been a long time here and i don't see you anywhere else..Hope its all fine with you, wishes, devika
indeed!but then returns!
berem, uživam...lepo bodi,a.
The wind has a way of keeping us out of focus. Take care Polona.
Beautiful haiga and for me opens options for a number of pictures. I probably would drop.
Post a Comment
27 comments:
Isn't this how life is as well? Right-side, upside down phases. Like gusts of wind turning us down different passages, some not so clear.
I may not be connecting this the way you intended, but I like the connection I feel with what you are saying and life. Wonderfully done as usual.
Soft love,
T
tara, i always appreciate your feedback and love your interpretations. they either confirm my thoughts or give a new insight into my writing.
...and too, there is something so playful in this haiga, as the grass stands against the wind. _m
Isn't it just? Right now my life is swaying, I don't know which way it would sway..
I like the way the words imply an observer...
in quantumn theory the very act of observing incredibly small interactions changes the outcome...
your observation has turned a blade of grass into a cloud!
I too like watching all this happening around me, Polona :)
Nature forces connects with life so well...
wishes,
devika
Oh, but it did so beautifully! You are impressionist photographer!
An impressionist dream, I love the photo, and always, the words :)
Love your macros Polona - your interpretations and insights are wonderful to see and read.
Makes me a little dizzy to look at the picture!
you're on a roll lately. I'm stunned once again :)
And no with less mistakes:
Blur - what is it good for? Blur - what is whithout it? Big bang started because of imbalance. Nothing were without blur. Great source of inspiration, this one. Thanks!
Best wishes
Ralf
AAAAHHH! Now!
Draga Polona,
ves čas te zvesto spremljam tu in na fish eye. Enkratne fotke, haikuji, pravi užitki, pomlad te je vrnila.
Regrat je pa 'izvenserijski'! Čestitam!
Fajn bodi, pozdrav!
out of focus- I like that!
A very imaginative photo and haiku. In combination it reminds me that in life one has to bend in some circumstances or snap...
the gust adds new perspective to your haiga
much love
gillena
The haiga is fine, polona, but I think the haiku also works very well as a stand-alone, with a last line that surprises and delights.
Very seldom I'm using a tripod,
and that's why I have several out-of-focus photos. This green background colour is nice!
Neat!
Polona everything good with you? Am missing your fine haiga.
great couple here polona
john
Yes, Polona, its been a long time here and i don't see you anywhere else..Hope its all fine with you,
wishes,
devika
indeed!
but then returns!
berem, uživam...
lepo bodi,
a.
The wind has a way of keeping us out of focus. Take care Polona.
Beautiful haiga and for me opens options for a number of pictures. I probably would drop.
Post a Comment