haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I think i can hear it over here...
I can feel it seeping into me too!
Great haiga - an excellent choice of words, and it looks like the blackbird posed for the shot.
I nice ending to a great day
I agree with Dalloway, the bird seems posing for it! :)i hear it often here, and in the fading light/darkness it really touches the soul,impressive haiga, Polona :)wishes, devika
May I return the favor: I love everything about this one Polona.
You take the best silhouette photos!
Nice interplay of song and light, and "seeping" is a provocative choice.
Where do you find these lovely birds that will sit for you. I think they sort of like you. Wonderful again Polona.T
oh that's lovely, the blackbirds song really does seep through the evenings...
beautiful Polona, you show spring wonderfully ;)
I could just melt into that sky, beautiful and perfect shadows for your poem!
delightful onejohn
what i find particularly interesting in this haiga is the compelling presence of the little bird on the roofmuch lovegillena
this reminds me of my Wednesday haiku :)
Nice haiku & photo!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I think i can hear it over here...
I can feel it seeping into me too!
Great haiga - an excellent choice of words, and it looks like the blackbird posed for the shot.
I nice ending to a great day
I agree with Dalloway, the bird seems posing for it! :)
i hear it often here,
and in the fading light/darkness it really touches the soul,
impressive haiga, Polona :)
wishes,
devika
May I return the favor: I love everything about this one Polona.
You take the best silhouette photos!
Nice interplay of song and light, and "seeping" is a provocative choice.
Where do you find these lovely birds that will sit for you. I think they sort of like you. Wonderful again Polona.
T
oh that's lovely, the blackbirds song really does seep through the evenings...
beautiful Polona, you show spring wonderfully ;)
I could just melt into that sky, beautiful and perfect shadows for your poem!
delightful one
john
what i find particularly interesting in this haiga is the compelling presence of the little bird on the roof
much love
gillena
this reminds me of my Wednesday haiku :)
Nice haiku & photo!
Post a Comment