haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Oh Polona what a beautiful reverie, I love the photo and the words do it justice or vice-versa ;)
Idyllic!I still have no lens and am pining away for my camera.
Such a beautiful moment captured. Just delightful Polona.
You are so good at this, Polona!Always a pleasure to visit you.
i think i saw that happening :)Nice picture, wishes, devika
lovely onejohn
New to your blog. I love these beautiful little vignettes. Have you thought of going into competition with Hallmark?
my first ever Crows & Daisies haiku! Im too excited for words... yes, the swan posed perfectly, and how ever did you convince the willow to drop its seed on cue?
I love the movement in this one.
Ah yes... both photo and thought, so very well fit! _m
nice
prav zanimiv ta labod ujet v objektiv....
Kako cudovita fotka!o, D
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh Polona what a beautiful reverie, I love the photo and the words do it justice or vice-versa ;)
Idyllic!
I still have no lens and am pining away for my camera.
Such a beautiful moment captured. Just delightful Polona.
You are so good at this, Polona!
Always a pleasure to visit you.
i think i saw that happening :)
Nice picture,
wishes,
devika
lovely one
john
New to your blog. I love these beautiful little vignettes. Have you thought of going into competition with Hallmark?
my first ever Crows & Daisies haiku! Im too excited for words...
yes, the swan posed perfectly, and how ever did you convince the willow to drop its seed on cue?
I love the movement in this one.
Ah yes... both photo and thought, so very well fit! _m
nice
prav zanimiv ta labod ujet v objektiv....
Kako cudovita fotka!
o, D
Post a Comment