haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Wow! a stunning haiga...
Magnificent!
I understand! good one, Polona :)wishes, devika
beaut!
a delightful, simple and evocative image...youre using a stuffed bird, right?
Superb haiga Polona!
right to the point- nice
lovely!
Your words and your pictures, together make magic.You do black lit silhouettes so well! I never seem to get decent definition in mine.
I agree stunning onejohn
Naj si nadenemkrila in s teboj vzletim. Kličeš me ptica. Utrip ob sličici. Lep praznike tudi tukaj .. tebi in vsem tvojim.
Let the Lull stand, wonderful combo ;)
A fine one, Polona, a lull can be of such value! _m
would have loved to hear that!!!
another great piece using your signature - 'impelling focus'much lovegillena
Mmm. Nice. We just have to pay attention and listen. Your photos are always so striking.
Engages the eye, the ear, and the imagination.
Polona! Are you inside my mind and heart? This one fits so perfectly. I love the feel of this piece. "Lull" is such a great word and with that photograph it gives the right setting and mood for that word. Soft love,T
Lovely. Reminds me of evenings in my garden. Sometimes you just have to stop, whatever the blackbird says seems so much more important than whatever we have to say.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Wow! a stunning haiga...
Magnificent!
I understand!
good one, Polona :)
wishes,
devika
beaut!
a delightful, simple and evocative image...
youre using a stuffed bird, right?
Superb haiga Polona!
right to the point- nice
lovely!
Your words and your pictures, together make magic.
You do black lit silhouettes so well! I never seem to get decent definition in mine.
I agree stunning one
john
Naj si nadenem
krila in s teboj vzletim.
Kličeš me ptica.
Utrip ob sličici.
Lep praznike tudi tukaj .. tebi in vsem tvojim.
Let the Lull stand, wonderful combo ;)
A fine one, Polona, a lull can be of such value! _m
would have loved to hear that!!!
another great piece using your signature - 'impelling focus'
much love
gillena
Mmm. Nice. We just have to pay attention and listen. Your photos are always so striking.
Engages the eye, the ear, and the imagination.
Polona! Are you inside my mind and heart? This one fits so perfectly.
I love the feel of this piece. "Lull" is such a great word and with that photograph it gives the right setting and mood for that word.
Soft love,
T
Lovely. Reminds me of evenings in my garden. Sometimes you just have to stop, whatever the blackbird says seems so much more important than whatever we have to say.
Post a Comment