haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Love that hum!
ha! your cherry blossom/bee haiku... funny to think your on the other side of the planet having the same experiences... i like the subtlety of this..
very nice
Ah...love this Polona...a perfect song.
Oh! i LOVE this, Polonathe one I was waiting for, :)wishes, devika
Wish I were there!
It rhymes!:DLike it!
Oh it's beautiful, it's spring and it whispers beautiful lyric, wow Polona ;)
Aww, the sounds of spring :)
I see the blossoms, and hear the hum of the bee. I taste the honey.Another fine one, Polona! _m
nice- and warm. :)
a delight to readjohn
this one is exqusite; i love the subtlety of focus on the bee; another of my favourite onesmuch lovegillena
nice capture!i was wondering how cherry blossoms hum until i saw the little fellow. :)
Words and picture - beautiful!
Only daffodils in Vermont. No buds yet, not dogwood. Isn't that the same bee as in Australia?
yes, I think it is, Patrick
lovely one
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Love that hum!
ha! your cherry blossom/bee haiku... funny to think your on the other side of the planet having the same experiences... i like the subtlety of this..
very nice
Ah...love this Polona...a perfect song.
Oh! i LOVE this, Polona
the one I was waiting for, :)
wishes,
devika
Wish I were there!
It rhymes!
:D
Like it!
Oh it's beautiful, it's spring and it whispers beautiful lyric, wow Polona ;)
Aww, the sounds of spring :)
I see the blossoms, and hear the hum of the bee. I taste the honey.
Another fine one, Polona! _m
nice- and warm. :)
a delight to read
john
this one is exqusite; i love the subtlety of focus on the bee; another of my favourite ones
much love
gillena
nice capture!
i was wondering how cherry blossoms hum until i saw the little fellow. :)
Words and picture - beautiful!
Only daffodils in Vermont. No buds yet, not dogwood. Isn't that the same bee as in Australia?
yes, I think it is, Patrick
lovely one
Post a Comment