haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
oh its a weather forcast! Ive got to watch that Slovenian sense of humour of yours... xx
What neat reflections in the water. Gosh hope you don't get snow yet again...
nice
Wonderful imagery there, Polona.. the photo looks a painting, :)wishes, devika
the picture is beautiful!
Good one, Polona and your photo is awesome!Just keep thinking, spring!Margie
I love this photo. Everything looks chilly, but with a hint of warm. Your words, however, belie the warm.
delightful onejohn
Awesome photograph, Polona.
Polona both words are photos are a heartbreaker, wistful and lonely and tired of snow, bravo :)
Nice one! I love reflections in water
Stunning abstract. I like reflections.
Odsevi,ki odsevajo ...
Not sure this haiku is quite as successful as your others. It feels as though it tries to do too much. I agree with the others, however, that the image and photograph are beautiful.
I like the way the multiple layers build up, in the image and the meaning.
a wonderful photo!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
oh its a weather forcast! Ive got to watch that Slovenian sense of humour of yours... xx
What neat reflections in the water. Gosh hope you don't get snow yet again...
nice
Wonderful imagery there, Polona..
the photo looks a painting, :)
wishes,
devika
the picture is beautiful!
Good one, Polona and your photo is awesome!
Just keep thinking, spring!
Margie
I love this photo. Everything looks chilly, but with a hint of warm. Your words, however, belie the warm.
delightful one
john
Awesome photograph, Polona.
Polona both words are photos are a heartbreaker, wistful and lonely and tired of snow, bravo :)
Nice one! I love reflections in water
Stunning abstract. I like reflections.
Odsevi,
ki
odsevajo ...
Not sure this haiku is quite as successful as your others. It feels as though it tries to do too much. I agree with the others, however, that the image and photograph are beautiful.
I like the way the multiple layers build up, in the image and the meaning.
a wonderful photo!
Post a Comment