haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
... like leaving our mark on a blank piece of paper...
Yes. That desire to always leave tracks. To make a mark. To not be forgotten.Love this. It's very timely for me. Thank you.:) Debi
I see this in many ways-- all are good.
naughty!
Who doesn't want to leave a trace? and yes many ways to see this one...Loved this one, PolonaYou stamp your mark again :)wishes, devika
Polona... a grand example of a human wish_! _m
Oh, I like it and that photo...perfect!Margie:)
Alas! Another virgin molested.
another beautyjohn
Že napisala pri gorečem nebu ...Enako željo sem včeraj popoldne uresničila.Naj pozdrav pusti sled še tu! Lepo bodi, raduj se sonca!
It's refreshing to read something for you, about snow, that's just a little light-hearted.This one brought a smile.
Such beauty in this unique way of looking at snow, through the cold, you still shine :)
Good point - I love seeing virgin snow, but there is always that desire to mark it somehow. We always want to be the first and the last.
Don't well all?
great capture!
so true!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
... like leaving our mark on a blank piece of paper...
Yes. That desire to always leave tracks. To make a mark. To not be forgotten.
Love this. It's very timely for me. Thank you.
:) Debi
I see this in many ways-- all are good.
naughty!
Who doesn't want to leave a trace? and yes many ways to see this one...
Loved this one, Polona
You stamp your mark again :)
wishes,
devika
Polona... a grand example of a human wish_! _m
Oh, I like it and that photo...perfect!
Margie:)
Alas! Another virgin molested.
another beauty
john
Že napisala pri gorečem nebu ...
Enako željo sem včeraj popoldne uresničila.
Naj pozdrav pusti sled še tu! Lepo bodi, raduj se sonca!
It's refreshing to read something for you, about snow, that's just a little light-hearted.
This one brought a smile.
Such beauty in this unique way of looking at snow, through the cold, you still shine :)
Good point - I love seeing virgin snow, but there is always that desire to mark it somehow. We always want to be the first and the last.
Don't well all?
great capture!
so true!
Post a Comment