I love that glowing light of snow in the dead of night, especially up here in Vermont. It makes me want to visit Slovenia.
How do you like your Haiku, Polona?
I keep wanting to try different combinations.
turning the sound of snow to rain small hours
small hours turning the sound of snow to rain
the sound of small hours turning snow to rain
The mood is a thoughtful one, such as when one wakes in the middle of the night, absorbed by complete silence of the snow, saddened, perhaps, by the change to rain.
and special thanks for your versions of the haiku, upinvermont, but i quite like mine.
it is about that subtle change when the first raindrops begin to fall among the snow. snowflakes are silent but raindrops are not and the change can be sensed in the middle of the night when other sounds are few. and this change can be accompanied by all kinds of emotions...
21 comments:
Global warming?
...or maybe just local warming?
some warming up!?
climate change is a reality...reasons are subjet to debate :)
Good one, Polona...
wishes,
devika
I hate winter, but I love this! the picture is perfect...
I love the photo! And I hope the rain doesn't turn into icy roads and a dangerous commute.
je že tako, da imam raje sneg kot dež, vsaj v tem letnem času... in sem prav žalostna, ko se snežinke spremenijo v kapljice...
brilliant! :O
I love everything about this, bravo Polona :)
I love that glowing light of snow in the dead of night, especially up here in Vermont. It makes me want to visit Slovenia.
How do you like your Haiku, Polona?
I keep wanting to try different combinations.
turning
the sound of snow to rain
small hours
small hours
turning the sound of snow
to rain
the sound
of small hours turning snow
to rain
The mood is a thoughtful one, such as when one wakes in the middle of the night, absorbed by complete silence of the snow, saddened, perhaps, by the change to rain.
very good, polona
Im amazed is it morning or night ...
Loved though
Regards
Nasra
super :)
(čeravno ne maram te metamorfoze)
thank you all for your comments.
and special thanks for your versions of the haiku, upinvermont, but i quite like mine.
it is about that subtle change when the first raindrops begin to fall among the snow. snowflakes are silent but raindrops are not and the change can be sensed in the middle of the night when other sounds are few. and this change can be accompanied by all kinds of emotions...
What a great photo, and a poem to equal it!
This is beautiful Polona! You have caught that feeling perfectly - excellent photo to accompany your words.
cuddle up and go back to sleep...:)
Morda pa je ravno to pričaralo mavrico v novi dan. :) Prav neverjetna za zimski čas.. a je bila vidna. Žal sem bila brez fotoaparata :)))
Vse najlepše še enkrat POlona.
Okay Polona I wish the snow would turn to rain here. I am tired of the snow already.
I love the image this sets in my mind as well. It brings together great memories of just listening to the world around me.
Perfect again.
Soft love,
T
Se spomnim, se spomnim, zbudile so me strele in grmenje...
Pot pa zato tudi turbolentno stresna.
haiku pa cista poezija.
En velik objem, Polona. Bom nadoknadila z branjem za nazaj.
Ah yes, Polona, grand_! And if the new rain turns to sleet... a new symphony_ in the minds ear.
_m
I love the way this relies on sound alone - some senses become stronger when others are deprived.
We had a night time plumbing leak a few weeks ago and heard the dripping outside change to dripping inside.
Post a Comment