Maybe, from the "a thin bright light of sunset" words spring anew. I apologize for my long absence. I don't know why, but, working chokes off my inspiration. Your haiga are the best!
believe it or not, we just had similar sunsets here out my front yard. However, it's your haiku that grabs me. "sullen sky" and "thin bright"- oh you have such a way with words!
21 comments:
When I read this, I did a double take. Go take a look at:
http://haikusoup.blogspot.com/
Where you will find the following Haiku from Nov. 5
long night’s end -
a line of blue
below the cloud
zdaj pa si me posedla... fantastična fotka... utrip... všeč mi je...
Bonsoir Polona !
Très joli Ton ciel, teinté d'orange...
A bientôt et Bonne nuit !
How I wish...
Oh! Pretty. The clouds are in control but the sun wants to peek through.
Every season has its beauty. Thanks for this reminder.
Hi Polona,
That was absulutely stunning..
sunrise and sunset have their own beauty...but if a sunset could offer a line of brightness, it gets so positive for the evening..
after all, the sun is going to come back anyway :-)
wishes!
devika
Another season cometh.
lovely. :)
that picture is beautiful!
love it
john
Beautiful and soft, both photo and words :)
Nice photo and words! beautiful clouds
Maybe, from the "a thin bright light of sunset" words spring anew. I apologize for my long absence. I don't know why, but, working chokes off my inspiration. Your haiga are the best!
trpki dnevi jeseni...
in drobno zatočišče tu.
Beautifully said Polona. Love that photo.
Nice, both words and image. Perhaps the sky is trying to draw a line under its previous gloom, to start anew?
believe it or not, we just had similar sunsets here out my front yard. However, it's your haiku that grabs me. "sullen sky" and "thin bright"- oh you have such a way with words!
Like a gentle kiss...
Skozi oblačne
dneve dišijo sanje
Svetloba srca.
Lepo mi bodi Polona... sem objela tudi tvoj svet... krasne fotografije tudi misli.
Topel objem.
Tudi jaz te prebiram za kak dan nazaj...
Ti dnevi so veliko ucenje za mojo duso.
Bodi lepo. Naj zarek vedno najde pot do duse.
lepi verzi ob lepih slikah.
Post a Comment