haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
This surprised me. I didn't expect the last line - Love It!
You like leave Polona...See You later !
Very nice. I too was caught by the last line :)
I liked this one. The related, yet unrelated lines made it even more beautiful!T
They relate in a subtle way. Love the colours.
i get your verse fully well..to me drizzle and bank accounts have a direct 'agrarian' connection :-))but the fallen leaves -- oh yeah it gives space for new...loved the photo in full..one leaf stands out..seems like ready to fly off in the first wind!? but where!?? good one,Polona wishes!devika
oh this is perfect!!
A common activity lately...
Boy, I know that slow driz$le thing.
oh gorgeous leaves....there is a perfect juxtaposition between drizzle and checking your bank account,
love it polonajohn
This is so good Polona and very appropriate for the time of year.Beautiful photo too.
TOO, too good Polona and oh can I relate!!!
Chuckle.. and for such a beautiful shot!
It never rains but it pours. Good one.
Ooh - works at all sorts of levels, this one! think about it all day!
well done, Polona!
one wonders why there isn't a sopping wet banknote mixed in with those leaves in the picture...
Hehehe, tudi jaz, v podobnih okoliscinah!lepo.objem, neikka
I hope you have more these red balances, as I suppose those are positive ones?
Wish I had a drizzle, mines in a drought!
That kind of weather makes you do that kind of thing. Good one - with an unexpected turn.
Beautiful! It's been too long since I've visited your work.
Post a Comment
23 comments:
This surprised me. I didn't expect the last line - Love It!
You like leave Polona...
See You later !
Very nice. I too was caught by the last line :)
I liked this one. The related, yet unrelated lines made it even more beautiful!
T
They relate in a subtle way. Love the colours.
i get your verse fully well..to me drizzle and bank accounts have a direct 'agrarian' connection :-))
but the fallen leaves -- oh yeah it gives space for new...
loved the photo in full..one leaf stands out..seems like ready to fly off in the first wind!? but where!??
good one,Polona
wishes!
devika
oh this is perfect!!
A common activity lately...
Boy, I know that slow driz$le thing.
oh gorgeous leaves....
there is a perfect juxtaposition between drizzle and checking your bank account,
love it polona
john
This is so good Polona and very appropriate for the time of year.
Beautiful photo too.
TOO, too good Polona and oh can I relate!!!
Chuckle.. and for such a beautiful shot!
It never rains but it pours. Good one.
Ooh - works at all sorts of levels, this one! think about it all day!
well done, Polona!
one wonders why there isn't a sopping wet banknote mixed in with those leaves in the picture...
Hehehe, tudi jaz, v podobnih okoliscinah!
lepo.
objem, neikka
I hope you have more these red balances, as I suppose those are positive ones?
Wish I had a drizzle, mines in a drought!
That kind of weather makes you do that kind of thing. Good one - with an unexpected turn.
Beautiful! It's been too long since I've visited your work.
Post a Comment