Follow those tracks to a place to relax! Sit back, take a break, soak your feet in a lake. Bait a hook, read a book, find some sites, have a look. Vacation.
I started to reply to this yesterday, but was interrupted, which just underscores my comment. I want to run away, if only temporarily, and this piece of yours is just WONDERFUL in invoking that feeling.
11 comments:
I want it too, but I just got back to work. :(
Follow those tracks to a place to relax! Sit back, take a break, soak your feet in a lake. Bait a hook, read a book, find some sites, have a look. Vacation.
excellent justaposition!
nice one
john
Vidim, da tudi tebe vabi v tople južne kraje. :)
Lep vikend in seveda tudi jutrijšnji praznični dan.
lovely haiku. :)
i commiserate
want to get out of here too -
maybe next, next month
:(
I started to reply to this yesterday, but was interrupted, which just underscores my comment. I want to run away, if only temporarily, and this piece of yours is just WONDERFUL in invoking that feeling.
Very, very nice.
:) Debi
Just got back but so know what you must be feeling :) Wonderful haiga!
Nice. I know I've said it before but I love railway tracks. There's something special about photographing them.
Great analogy...
This is like the way travel programmes or adverts or articles seem to be everywhere when you are desperate to get away. Good observation.
Post a Comment