I believe this to be one of your best Polona. Not only does it say so much, it also hits home more closely than you can imagine. In my mind this is perfection.
Excellent photograph. Even better symbolism. Sometimes our decisions do change as readily as clouds -- and take on shapes we didn't even know were possible.
13 comments:
I believe this to be one of your best Polona. Not only does it say so much, it also hits home more closely than you can imagine. In my mind this is perfection.
T
:)
Such interesting shapes.
Excellent photograph. Even better symbolism. Sometimes our decisions do change as readily as clouds -- and take on shapes we didn't even know were possible.
wonderful! you hit it all.
great one
john
VSE ZA NAZAJ, VSE SKUPAJ, POD ENO STREHO... VSE DOTAKLJIVO, TEBI SVOJSKO... MORDA ŠE NAJBOLJ PRIDE DO IZRAZA PREJŠNJI, O ČAKANJU NA DOPUST...
NAPORNI DNEVI SO MIMO, SPET SE SESTAVLJAM...
ŽELIM TI, DA TUDI ZATE PRIDE TA DOPUST, MAH, JE LETOS NAPORNO POLETJE... A SE SAMO MENI TAKO ZDI?
LEPO BODI, LEPO NADALJEVANJE VIKENDA...
I wanted to leave comments on several of these, but my computer is being temperamental, so I won't press my luck. Very good work, consistently.
Beautiful Polona - your words and the photo!
oh yes! the way my life changes,
via my floating choices.
Well said/seen...
:-)
Typo..*Waatching*
:D
forgive m.....
Incredible how just a few words & a soft little picture, so seemingly innocent, can just hit you right in the heart. Terrific!
Debi
Post a Comment