haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Zanimiv haiku. Vse dobro ti želim.
Ah yes, the freed cloud... changing shape as it pulls away. _m
It looks like the tree just spat out the cloud... funny what different people see in clouds.This is lovely.
I like your idea! :)
Nice (without the caption, it might appear as if the trees were about to take a bite). :-)
oh lovely, I love to watch clouds emerging from behind trees...
The cloud should have known better than to get in the tree in the first place!
great onejohn
Good one, made me smile. I wonder if nearby there is another tree, waiting to catch the cloud. Perhaps they are playing a game?
A beauty, and a poem drifts loose from Polona. Hope you are well.
The last word is oblak .-)
o, v tvojem stilu... všeč mi je, zelo všeč
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ooooooo, ooo,,,lepo!!!lbn
Very cool.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Zanimiv haiku.
Vse dobro ti želim.
Ah yes, the freed cloud... changing shape as it pulls away. _m
It looks like the tree just spat out the cloud... funny what different people see in clouds.
This is lovely.
I like your idea! :)
Nice (without the caption, it might appear as if the trees were about to take a bite). :-)
oh lovely, I love to watch clouds emerging from behind trees...
The cloud should have known better than to get in the tree in the first place!
great one
john
Good one, made me smile. I wonder if nearby there is another tree, waiting to catch the cloud. Perhaps they are playing a game?
A beauty, and a poem drifts loose from Polona. Hope you are well.
The last word is oblak .-)
o, v tvojem stilu... všeč mi je, zelo všeč
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ooooooo, ooo,,,
lepo!!!
lbn
Very cool.
Post a Comment