jem: funny... i was once thinking along the same lines when observing an octopus wedged in a crack...
lucija: meni so pa prav simpatični tile mini dinozavri :) kače pa so kljub slabemu slovesu neznansko koristna bitja in prav nenevarna, če ravno ne stopiš na kakšno strupenjačo (a le-teh razen kakšnega modrasa skoraj ni več... škoda!)
16 comments:
I feel like that some days.
I hate lizards! But like your verse!
oooh - nice picture (visual and mental)
It didn't run away at your approach! Are you magic?
I know the feeling! I love lizards too
Znacilno za vse zivali, Polona, a za martincke se posebej!
le kako si ga ujela, bravo!
s pozdravi, n.
oh Gautami, i love lizards!
very good (photo and haiku!)
best wishes,
Angelika
masago: ah, me too ;-)
especially during bush's visit :(
gautami: oh, but these are small and quite cute. thank you for liking the verse :)
andrew: appreciate that. thank you
quilly: perhaps they were terrified by a certain president's visit and didn't even care to move...
crafty green poet: welcome to the club :)
and thank you
neikka: saj, ponavadi zbežijo, a tokrat so se kar pustili fotkati...
hvala in lepo bodi!
angelika: ah, another member of the lizard fan club ;-)
thank yu for your kind words
I almost didn't see him- I had to look twice! I love the colour in this, it's so pretty. And you got up so close too.
joj, martinček, super! ful jih imam rad :)
theelementary: indeed, they blend in so well with their environment...
glad you liked it, thank you
aleks: meni so tudi simpatični (očitno, ne?)
Nice connection. I wonder if the crack was made for the lizard or the lizard for the crack?
Ne da jih tako zelo ne maram... tako drugačni so mi... me spominjajo na kače in mi je neprijetno blizu njih
Zamujam, kot vidiš... ampak vse je tukaj... Čaka na to, da se prebere...
Deževni štajerski pozdrav
jem: funny... i was once thinking along the same lines when observing an octopus wedged in a crack...
lucija: meni so pa prav simpatični tile mini dinozavri :)
kače pa so kljub slabemu slovesu neznansko koristna bitja in prav nenevarna, če ravno ne stopiš na kakšno strupenjačo (a le-teh razen kakšnega modrasa skoraj ni več... škoda!)
wonderful details!
if i am the lizard, i will do that too. :)
hehe, thak you dsnake :)
Post a Comment