P - Thanks for visiting my blog. I had to jump over here to see what YOU are all about & it's all quite wonderful. To begin with, the title "Crows & Daisies" just made me happy. Who knows why? I am always painting pictures in my mind & I could just SEE that. I read several of your haigas (that's a new word for me) & am hooked. I loved "between a leaf & a blossom" - what a great line. I will be back!
don: indeed, the natural world is full of metaphors if we care to see... thank you, all's well
chewy: welcome any time. sure, try, it's fun... and you're an artistic person so it shouldn't be to hard... :)
debi: you are more than welcome. from what i could gather, you have a great sense of observation and the title... well, it just 'happened' one day and i'm quite fond of it, too :-) thank you and do come back.
quilly: well, i was trying to shoot a decent photo of this humming fellow but couldn't do it (a windy day) so this was about the best, and it's not much of a photo, i'm sorry to say
jem: indeed. things are as they are, take it or leave it... i wish humans could be so uncomplicated...
lucija: hvala... pomen je pa takšen kot si ga predstavljaš...
13 comments:
So cozy looking...
interesting :)
How sweet!
A great metaphor for life, don't you think? Amazing how we learn from nature...that is if we are willing. Hope you are well, Polona.
I am enjoying your photo haigas. I only recently started writing haikus. I think I will try doing some of haigas. Thank you for visiting my blog.
P - Thanks for visiting my blog. I had to jump over here to see what YOU are all about & it's all quite wonderful. To begin with, the title "Crows & Daisies" just made me happy. Who knows why? I am always painting pictures in my mind & I could just SEE that. I read several of your haigas (that's a new word for me) & am hooked. I loved "between a leaf & a blossom" - what a great line. I will be back!
Debi
hehee, le kaj je bolj eroticno od tega, polona?
Bravo!
Pa drzi se na izpitu, bom mislila nate:)))
lbn
masago: yep... :-)
andrew: :-)
gautami: thank you.
don: indeed, the natural world is full of metaphors if we care to see...
thank you, all's well
chewy: welcome any time.
sure, try, it's fun... and you're an artistic person so it shouldn't be to hard... :)
debi: you are more than welcome.
from what i could gather, you have a great sense of observation and the title... well, it just 'happened' one day and i'm quite fond of it, too :-)
thank you and do come back.
oops, neikka, skoraj sem te izpustila... saj imaš prav, skoraj vse je erotično, če le znamo to najti ;)))
izpit pa je v ponedeljek... brrrrr!
hvala ti, bodi dobro!
I should just resign myself to being jealous of your eye for detail.
A lot of meaning in this. The way the natural world doesn't demand too much space for itself, unlike most of us.
med listom in cvetom... med lepim in sladkim... wau... všeč mi je...
quilly: well, i was trying to shoot a decent photo of this humming fellow but couldn't do it (a windy day) so this was about the best, and it's not much of a photo, i'm sorry to say
jem: indeed. things are as they are, take it or leave it... i wish humans could be so uncomplicated...
lucija: hvala... pomen je pa takšen kot si ga predstavljaš...
Post a Comment