haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
nice
"I hope that bright, hot ball comes up on the other horizon again..."
Love the silhouettes in this photo - lovely haiga Polona.
wow........beautiful photo, great to meet you here
beautiful vignette...
ta pa je realisticen, hehe, kot nasa vsakdanja zivljenja...Zanimiva ideja.lbn
very good pic and words alsohug, p
Lovely, as always. Your words run deep. I imagine that crow looking at something beautiful and awesome and wondering about us humans.
The photo is perfect. The poetry made me smile.
Good one. I like the fact that the neighbours might be people or birds. Crows seem to be cropping up a lot lately, we have one regularly visits the garden now.
The wisdom of crows.
falling behind with the comments again... thank you everyone!
great pic. and words.
beautiful silhouettes and lovely words too, I love the contrasts
Post a Comment
14 comments:
nice
"I hope that bright, hot ball comes up on the other horizon again..."
Love the silhouettes in this photo - lovely haiga Polona.
wow........beautiful photo, great to meet you here
beautiful vignette...
ta pa je realisticen, hehe, kot nasa vsakdanja zivljenja...
Zanimiva ideja.
lbn
very good pic and words also
hug, p
Lovely, as always. Your words run deep. I imagine that crow looking at something beautiful and awesome and wondering about us humans.
The photo is perfect. The poetry made me smile.
Good one. I like the fact that the neighbours might be people or birds. Crows seem to be cropping up a lot lately, we have one regularly visits the garden now.
The wisdom of crows.
falling behind with the comments again... thank you everyone!
great pic. and words.
beautiful silhouettes and lovely words too, I love the contrasts
Post a Comment