haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Fascinating creatures are they not?I love the silver trail they leave - not so much on flowers though :) Good one Polona.
good one :)
You'd think that would hurt. :-)
I guess every little change deserves its praise. Great close up.
oh very clever juxtaposition...
Yuk. Good shot, but yuk just the same! :)
i hope you salted him right after you took this picture.
janice: they sure are... i like watching them... thank youandrew: thank youmasago: they have their ways to make the path smooth... :)jem: thank you.crafty green poet: many thanksquilly: oh well, chacun a son gout ;o) (thank you)julochka: salted? why?
The slug has never looked so beautiful.
thank you bill whether you mean it or not :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Fascinating creatures are they not?
I love the silver trail they leave - not so much on flowers though :) Good one Polona.
good one :)
You'd think that would hurt. :-)
I guess every little change deserves its praise. Great close up.
oh very clever juxtaposition...
Yuk. Good shot, but yuk just the same! :)
i hope you salted him right after you took this picture.
janice: they sure are... i like watching them... thank you
andrew: thank you
masago: they have their ways to make the path smooth... :)
jem: thank you.
crafty green poet: many thanks
quilly: oh well, chacun a son gout ;o) (thank you)
julochka: salted? why?
The slug has never looked so beautiful.
thank you bill whether you mean it or not :)
Post a Comment