haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
What a neat connection. Really like this poem. Thaks Polona.
Too good Polona - a great combination. I really like your crows too :)
Well, just kiss him!
WOW!This is wonderful!Love it, PolonaMargie
Some would get a lot of pleasure under that tree.Very nice Polona. I've never seem that much mistletoe in my life!
crows and trees - that's gotta be good :)love this
lovely just lovelyjohn
beautiful
Polona, this really hits my heart. It really is wonderful!t
Kar zaboli, ko clovek prebere take verze, polona...So dosegle svoj cilj/fotka pa super!lepo bodi:n
Kot ponavadi, si dosegla svoj namen...Sem se danes v gozdu učila o drevesih. Ne mores mialiti, kaj vse so me naučili...Lepo nočko, užij vikend, Lucija
don: thank you, pleased you like it.janice: many thanks.hoodies? they are pests but i'm quite fond of them.quilly: who, me? thanks, but no thanks :o)margie: many thanks.boulies: i imagine they would ;)some trees are heavily infested...thank youfloots: our old friends, eh! thank youjohn: you're not averse to crows either, right?thank youkai: thank youinside our hands...: i appreciate that, tara.thank youneikka: no ja, saj vse se pa ne sme uresničiti...hvala ti, objem!
lucija, si se mi vmes zmuznila :)a ni fino, ko te kaj zanima in vedno izveš kaj novega...hvala ti, lepo nedeljo ti želim!
Perfekto!
Lovely ... and it may be just as well for some wishes to remain unfulfilled ... :-)
Zanimivo... Vrana, ki pristane nad omelo. Lepo nedeljo ti želim
masago: thank you :)višnja: i agree and thank youvilinček: tudi to se tgodi :)hvala, pozdrav tudi tebi!
The girls run when I approach with the mistletoe. I relate to the crow.
pat, in that case you obviously don't hang around the right girls :)thanks
I like the crow's thoughts..:D
nie one, gautami. thanks
Post a Comment
21 comments:
What a neat connection. Really like this poem. Thaks Polona.
Too good Polona - a great combination. I really like your crows too :)
Well, just kiss him!
WOW!
This is wonderful!
Love it, Polona
Margie
Some would get a lot of pleasure under that tree.
Very nice Polona. I've never seem that much mistletoe in my life!
crows and trees - that's gotta be good :)
love this
lovely just lovely
john
beautiful
Polona, this really hits my heart. It really is wonderful!
t
Kar zaboli, ko clovek prebere take verze, polona...
So dosegle svoj cilj/fotka pa super!
lepo bodi:n
Kot ponavadi, si dosegla svoj namen...
Sem se danes v gozdu učila o drevesih. Ne mores mialiti, kaj vse so me naučili...
Lepo nočko, užij vikend, Lucija
don: thank you, pleased you like it.
janice: many thanks.
hoodies? they are pests but i'm quite fond of them.
quilly: who, me? thanks, but no thanks :o)
margie: many thanks.
boulies: i imagine they would ;)
some trees are heavily infested...
thank you
floots: our old friends, eh!
thank you
john: you're not averse to crows either, right?
thank you
kai: thank you
inside our hands...: i appreciate that, tara.
thank you
neikka: no ja, saj vse se pa ne sme uresničiti...
hvala ti, objem!
lucija, si se mi vmes zmuznila :)
a ni fino, ko te kaj zanima in vedno izveš kaj novega...
hvala ti, lepo nedeljo ti želim!
Perfekto!
Lovely ... and it may be just as well for some wishes to remain unfulfilled ... :-)
Zanimivo... Vrana, ki pristane nad omelo.
Lepo nedeljo ti želim
masago: thank you :)
višnja: i agree and thank you
vilinček: tudi to se tgodi :)
hvala, pozdrav tudi tebi!
The girls run when I approach with the mistletoe. I relate to the crow.
pat, in that case you obviously don't hang around the right girls :)
thanks
I like the crow's thoughts..
:D
nie one, gautami. thanks
Post a Comment