haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
you stroke again...what can I say...I'm speachless of such beauty....another amazing photo in which the colors of crocus are spilled over and words match perfectly
:)
a lovely photograph, and excellent contrasts in the poem ...
:-) ...makes one want to be there!
Beautiful Polona.I finally saw a 'carpet of crocuses' in a neighbor's yard yesterday - now I know spring is here.
wonderful!!
lovely and lively alliteration
love that onomatopoeia - cacophony of crowsnice one
love itjohn
tele lepe rozice zafran, hehe?spomnila si me na paello in cvetje je zadisalo v barvah riza in morja, hehe.Super.lepo bodi:n
Polona this is marvellous photo and some good words - it's also a bit scary or divine viewfinder you have because its almost every time you got it right.
patricija: wow, most kind, patricija. thank youkai: thanks :)laughing granny: many thanksmasago: thank you. yes, looks rather nice.janice: thank you so much. yes, spring is almost here... but we might get some snow yet.andrew: thank you!quilly. pleased you liked it. i had a slightly different version first but chose this one despite slightly unusual form for the haiku .floots: that's what they do, isn't it?thank youjohn: thank youneikka: ja, mi smo jim tako rekli... ni pa to pravi žafran.mmm, vonj mediterana... bi mi pasalohvala ti, objem!ashi: that's because i mostly (but not quite always) show the successful ones :)many thanks
Ti bi morala sodelovati na natečaju na eDiju. S fotkami ujetih trenutkov v naravi bi bila neprekosljiva... Tvoja fotografija je ena sama pesem in pesem poudari fotografijo. Fascinantno prepletanje...Objem v petkovo jutro. Naj mine hitro. Lucija
Enkratna fotografija.
Great - a tongue twister. I love it - and want to keep saying it over and over till all the words are confused.
Polona, this one is amazing. Gorgeous photo and poetry. I love this!
lucija: ja no, ne vem... a lepo, da tako misliš :)vikend je že pred nami... naj ti bo izpolnjen z lepimi stvarmi!vilinček: najlepša ti hvala.jem: yes, and intentionally so.don't break your tongue :)thank youboulies: wow, thank you so much.
what a magical photo and i love the juxtaposition in your haiku
most kind, juliet, thank you.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
you stroke again...what can I say...I'm speachless of such beauty....
another amazing photo in which the colors of crocus are spilled over and words match perfectly
:)
a lovely photograph, and excellent contrasts in the poem ...
:-) ...makes one want to be there!
Beautiful Polona.
I finally saw a 'carpet of crocuses' in a neighbor's yard yesterday - now I know spring is here.
wonderful!!
lovely and lively alliteration
love that onomatopoeia - cacophony of crows
nice one
love it
john
tele lepe rozice zafran, hehe?
spomnila si me na paello in cvetje je zadisalo v barvah riza in morja, hehe.
Super.
lepo bodi:n
Polona this is marvellous photo and some good words - it's also a bit scary or divine viewfinder you have because its almost every time you got it right.
patricija: wow, most kind, patricija. thank you
kai: thanks :)
laughing granny: many thanks
masago: thank you.
yes, looks rather nice.
janice: thank you so much. yes, spring is almost here... but we might get some snow yet.
andrew: thank you!
quilly. pleased you liked it.
i had a slightly different version first but chose this one despite slightly unusual form for the haiku .
floots: that's what they do, isn't it?
thank you
john: thank you
neikka: ja, mi smo jim tako rekli... ni pa to pravi žafran.
mmm, vonj mediterana... bi mi pasalo
hvala ti, objem!
ashi: that's because i mostly (but not quite always) show the successful ones :)
many thanks
Ti bi morala sodelovati na natečaju na eDiju. S fotkami ujetih trenutkov v naravi bi bila neprekosljiva...
Tvoja fotografija je ena sama pesem in pesem poudari fotografijo. Fascinantno prepletanje...
Objem v petkovo jutro. Naj mine hitro. Lucija
Enkratna fotografija.
Great - a tongue twister. I love it - and want to keep saying it over and over till all the words are confused.
Polona, this one is amazing. Gorgeous photo and poetry. I love this!
lucija: ja no, ne vem... a lepo, da tako misliš :)
vikend je že pred nami... naj ti bo izpolnjen z lepimi stvarmi!
vilinček: najlepša ti hvala.
jem: yes, and intentionally so.
don't break your tongue :)
thank you
boulies: wow, thank you so much.
what a magical photo and i love the juxtaposition in your haiku
most kind, juliet, thank you.
Post a Comment