Saturday, 22 December 2007



brezbarven dan
ptica v pristanku otrese
ivje z drevesa

17 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh how I love this.
Your photos alone are poetic to the eye Polona.

Kai said...

wonderful.

Masago said...

Enjoyed, though I'm not familiar with a "lighting bird".

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

perfect winter!

floots said...

the silence of white noise
perfect

Anonymous said...

sigh I know I say it often, but only because it's true -- I love this pic!

John McDonald said...

delightful
john

Anonymous said...

absolutely love this photo, one of your best. and the words are just perfect.

this will make a great cover for a book of mystery (or poetry). :)

jem said...

Wow. I love it. 'Monochrome' is one of my favourite words and the image is so me! I misread 'lighting' for 'lightning' but it was one of those moments where even the mis-reading worked.

Have a great christmas time Polona.

DROBTINICE SVETLOBE said...

Polona, bila sem na Dolenjskem brez neta ves dan...zdajle zvecer berem tvoje lepe misli in verze za nazaj s cudivitimi fotkami.

Super. Bodi lepo in lepe praznike imej.
neikka

aleks said...

wow, super, res :)

polona said...

janice: a little experiment and i'm glad it worked. thank you

kai: thank you

masago: thanks. 'lighting' is meant as the bird alighting on the tree

andrew: thank you.

floots: quite literally :)
thank you

quilly: you can say it as often as you please... i always appreciate that, thank you

john: thank you

dsnake: now what can i say... thank you so much.
need a cover photo? ;)

jem: wow, your comments always cast a new light on my work...
thank you and happy holidays to you!

neikka: oh, saj včasih paše biti nekaj časa brez neta... a ne predolgo.
hvala za obisk, tudi tebi lepe praznike!

aleks: iskrena hvala :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

I love this photo! Have a lovely Christmas

Elena Horowitz-Brookes said...

Your bird sits stoic atop the tree.

Lovely!

polona said...

crafty green poet: thank you. and great holidays to you, too.

boulies: yes,our crows are not afraid of anything really.
thank you

Masago said...

Ah, I see. Maybe that should be "alighting" then. :-)

polona said...

yep, suppose so :)