haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Great suggestive words.
I'll be home for Christmas .....
:)merry almost xmas!
"slowly" - the perfect word. Winter seems to last forever for me.
no trains here but i travelled on one while away(track pic on the way maybe)i love this evocative shot and words
I LOVE this! Everything fits just perfectly ... best, lg
love itjohn
Wishing you happiness, love, peace and joy during this Christmas Season. Don
I say "perfect"Merry Christmas to you, Polona!Hugs too!
Amazing photo ..loved it every bit ..Wishing you Happy X-Mas Nasra
masago: thank you.quilly: me too... :)kai: thanks. and happy holidays to you tooandrew: oh, i agree... it seems never to end.floots: looking forward to it (mebbe)thank youlaughing granny: oh, hvala.most kind.john: thank youdon: thank you and i wish the same to you!gautami: thank you {hugs}and merry christmas to you, too!nasra: thank you and happy holidays to you, too.
Oh I love this Polona! Such an image!
i like the mood of this work. evocative, mysterious.A Merry Christmas to you, Polona!
This image works like a visual puzzle for me - the line of the trees demands the tree comes towards me, but it is heading in its own direction.
:)))))))))))))Prima, super haiku.Lepo bodi.neikka
many thanks, janice!dsnake: thank you.and happy holidays to you, too!jem: interesting observation, thank you for adding a new perspective.neikka: ha, hvala!tudi tebi vse dobro!
It is a wonderful thing to see the world through your eyes.
well thank you allan!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Great suggestive words.
I'll be home for Christmas .....
:)
merry almost xmas!
"slowly" - the perfect word. Winter seems to last forever for me.
no trains here but i travelled on one while away
(track pic on the way maybe)
i love this evocative shot and words
I LOVE this! Everything fits just perfectly ... best, lg
love it
john
Wishing you happiness, love, peace and joy during this Christmas Season. Don
I say "perfect"
Merry Christmas to you, Polona!
Hugs too!
Amazing photo ..loved it every bit ..
Wishing you Happy X-Mas
Nasra
masago: thank you.
quilly: me too... :)
kai: thanks. and happy holidays to you too
andrew: oh, i agree... it seems never to end.
floots: looking forward to it (mebbe)
thank you
laughing granny: oh, hvala.
most kind.
john: thank you
don: thank you and i wish the same to you!
gautami: thank you {hugs}
and merry christmas to you, too!
nasra: thank you and happy holidays to you, too.
Oh I love this Polona! Such an image!
i like the mood of this work. evocative, mysterious.
A Merry Christmas to you, Polona!
This image works like a visual puzzle for me - the line of the trees demands the tree comes towards me, but it is heading in its own direction.
:)))))))))))))
Prima, super haiku.
Lepo bodi.
neikka
many thanks, janice!
dsnake: thank you.
and happy holidays to you, too!
jem: interesting observation, thank you for adding a new perspective.
neikka: ha, hvala!
tudi tebi vse dobro!
It is a wonderful thing to see the world through your eyes.
well thank you allan!
Post a Comment