haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Lepa projekcija, Polona!Ulovi žarek - kar danes!Al
Nicely done...it's satisfying when that falls into place.
this one is amazing! I love the photo.
great conbothe pic is fantastic
Excellent combination!
Breathtaking. Every time I pick a favorite you bring out another dazzling image.
Wow I love that photo Polona! What a great blend of words and pic.
What a splendid shot! Love the colors and suspense.
Nice doing Polona,even if the word hadn't come in 5-7-5, as it did. Lovely photo too.
alenka: hvala, tudi tebi jih želim čim več!masago: it just happened to... thank youandrew: thank you!floots: much appreciated, thank you.crafty green poet: thank you.quilly: oh, that's most kind. thank youjohn: thank youjanice: many thanks.get zapped: i appreciate that. thanksthank you, ashi.
Tudi jaz ulovila malega pajkeca in žarek. Tudi pri Alenki sem videla pajkeca... dobro se dopolnjujeta. Kot kakšno prerokovalki usode... napeto :)NOčko!
love the details in the foto, amazing! 5-7-5 or otherwise, i still like those words.think i will stick around a while :)
uauuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!Uau!Pozdrav, neikka.
vilinček: na splošno nimam nič proti pajkom in drugim insektom, dokler me pustijo pri miru :)hvala za obisk in prijazen komentar.bodi lepo!dsnake: that's most kind, thank you. don't get caught in a web!neikka: ooooo, to pa je komentar! :)))vse lepo!
I just let those 5-7-5's happen when they come along
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Lepa projekcija, Polona!
Ulovi žarek - kar danes!
Al
Nicely done...it's satisfying when that falls into place.
this one is amazing! I love the photo.
great conbo
the pic is fantastic
Excellent combination!
Breathtaking. Every time I pick a favorite you bring out another dazzling image.
Wow I love that photo Polona! What a great blend of words and pic.
What a splendid shot! Love the colors and suspense.
Nice doing Polona,even if the word hadn't come in 5-7-5, as it did. Lovely photo too.
alenka: hvala, tudi tebi jih želim čim več!
masago: it just happened to... thank you
andrew: thank you!
floots: much appreciated, thank you.
crafty green poet: thank you.
quilly: oh, that's most kind. thank you
john: thank you
janice: many thanks.
get zapped: i appreciate that. thanks
thank you, ashi.
Tudi jaz ulovila malega pajkeca in žarek. Tudi pri Alenki sem videla pajkeca... dobro se dopolnjujeta. Kot kakšno prerokovalki usode... napeto :)
NOčko!
love the details in the foto, amazing! 5-7-5 or otherwise, i still like those words.
think i will stick around a while :)
uauuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Uau!
Pozdrav, neikka.
vilinček: na splošno nimam nič proti pajkom in drugim insektom, dokler me pustijo pri miru :)
hvala za obisk in prijazen komentar.
bodi lepo!
dsnake: that's most kind, thank you.
don't get caught in a web!
neikka: ooooo, to pa je komentar! :)))
vse lepo!
I just let those 5-7-5's happen when they come along
Post a Comment