More haiku that present similarities and differences of our worldview. The last one with chilly gulls I can step into easily, and part of this one - some warms days here, but no cicada in England.
everyone, thank you for your comments. you'll understand i don't have the time to answer individually. anyway, we've been having possibly the coldest beginning of september ever here on this island and i HATE cold, so... still don't know when i'll return, though.
14 comments:
Leaves are falling and finally we are getting a taste of summer - can relate to this so well. Love your words here Polona.
More haiku that present similarities and differences of our worldview. The last one with chilly gulls I can step into easily, and part of this one - some warms days here, but no cicada in England.
I didn't know cicada knew any tentative songs!
glad you've found some warmth :)
I'm with Quilly.
Cicada? Tentative?!
Stay warm.
Very uplifting piece. I'm happy for you ;)
Made me smile. :-)
lovely work
john
tentative beginnings.....lovely....lovely
At night we're starting to cool off. Definitely a tentative start,
Beautiful. What a picture you paint with words, Polona.
everyone, thank you for your comments. you'll understand i don't have the time to answer individually.
anyway, we've been having possibly the coldest beginning of september ever here on this island and i HATE cold, so...
still don't know when i'll return, though.
How I like the images created by this!
:)
Občutek morja sem začutila med dlanmi...
Krasno.
Bodi lepo, Polona.
neikka
Post a Comment