haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
very cool poem and picture, polona. thanks for this.
Wow! Excellent!
yes excellentjohn
excellent...silently I have been following your work all these days...Now I can relate much better as last month I was very close to you place.
This is lovely. I like the way the point of focus is so small, but brings so many things together, the rain, berries and blackbird.
mmm... lepo :)))objem,Pucca
Oooh I love this one Polona. Perfect.
These look like beads. Cool!
elder berries are sometimes the sweetest!
we're at it again - i've just been taking pix (not very successfully) of a blackbird in the birdbathlove your take on this
don: i appreciate your words.thank youmasago: many thanks!john: thank you!amalendu: thank you for stopping by. well, hungary is similar to my country and yet it is very different...jem: well said, thank you.pucca: hvala :))lepo bodi!janice: many thanks.gautami: thank you.anonyberry: provided you're a bird, i reckon.floots: ha! i'm sure there's nothing wrong with your pixthank you
There's great energy in this one, polona.
thank you, bill.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
very cool poem and picture, polona. thanks for this.
Wow! Excellent!
yes excellent
john
excellent...silently I have been following your work all these days...
Now I can relate much better as last month I was very close to you place.
This is lovely. I like the way the point of focus is so small, but brings so many things together, the rain, berries and blackbird.
mmm... lepo :)))
objem,
Pucca
Oooh I love this one Polona. Perfect.
These look like beads. Cool!
elder berries are sometimes the sweetest!
we're at it again - i've just been taking pix (not very successfully) of a blackbird in the birdbath
love your take on this
don: i appreciate your words.
thank you
masago: many thanks!
john: thank you!
amalendu: thank you for stopping by. well, hungary is similar to my country and yet it is very different...
jem: well said, thank you.
pucca: hvala :))
lepo bodi!
janice: many thanks.
gautami: thank you.
anonyberry: provided you're a bird, i reckon.
floots: ha! i'm sure there's nothing wrong with your pix
thank you
There's great energy in this one, polona.
thank you, bill.
Post a Comment