haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
That's the cleanest mud puddle I do believe I have ever seen.
through a puddle darkly?
Amazing images in the bottom (and being reflected) :-)
I love the ones you do like this!
lovely!
very effectivejohn
Many layers to it..beautiful!
I like the feelings this brings out...excellent Polona
zaboli...
hat: it wasn't really but the light was just right :o)anonyglass: isn't that how we percieve reality?masago: yep, i thought so too :)andrew: thank you. magiceye: thanksjohn: thank yougautami: oh yes... thank you.janice: many thanks.aleks: ja...
Excellent Polona ... reflections can sometimes be quite muddy.:o)
trinity: thank you and yes they can :o)
Lots of layers of thought to this one. I like the idea of a muddy puddle of memories. Mine feel that way a lot of the time.
jem: yes, some memories resemble mud puddles...thank you
Post a Comment
14 comments:
That's the cleanest mud puddle I do believe I have ever seen.
through a puddle darkly?
Amazing images in the bottom (and being reflected) :-)
I love the ones you do like this!
lovely!
very effective
john
Many layers to it..beautiful!
I like the feelings this brings out...excellent Polona
zaboli...
hat: it wasn't really but the light was just right :o)
anonyglass: isn't that how we percieve reality?
masago: yep, i thought so too :)
andrew: thank you.
magiceye: thanks
john: thank you
gautami: oh yes... thank you.
janice: many thanks.
aleks: ja...
Excellent Polona ... reflections can sometimes be quite muddy.
:o)
trinity: thank you and yes they can :o)
Lots of layers of thought to this one. I like the idea of a muddy puddle of memories. Mine feel that way a lot of the time.
jem: yes, some memories resemble mud puddles...
thank you
Post a Comment