haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Are you the sparrow? Am I the approaching footsteps? (looks around...sadly shuffles back to Buffalo)heh hehThis was lovely Polona (big surprise). Now come out of your den. I promise not to threaten a visit for at least...well, until I win the lottery.
Looks like an easy place to disappear into. :-) Nice one.
amaizing (sorry) :)
I had one of those misreading moments where I read maize as maze - and I went into a train of thought of a sparrow trying to lead you into or out of a maze. But the haiku works great your way too :)
lovely onejohn
Floots stole my idea! :)
I like this Polona. I'd be like the sparrow too disappearing at the sound of footsteps...
nice imagery of a moment...
hat: oh my... it does look like that, doesn't it! sorry...thank you and... do win that lottery!masago: even for something bigger than a bird...thanksfloots: nothing like old corny jokes :))jem: well, i think it could work either way :)thank youjohn: thank youandrew: appreciate that nonetheless :)janice: we all do that at times, no?thank youget zapped: thank you
i thought i spotted a typo, silly me. :)
dsnake: oh, they happen alright but not this time :)
footstepsa squirrel circlesinto itself
nice response, bill.thank you.
lovely...
thank you.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Are you the sparrow? Am I the approaching footsteps?
(looks around...sadly shuffles back to Buffalo)
heh heh
This was lovely Polona (big surprise). Now come out of your den. I promise not to threaten a visit for at least...well, until I win the lottery.
Looks like an easy place to disappear into. :-) Nice one.
amaizing (sorry) :)
I had one of those misreading moments where I read maize as maze - and I went into a train of thought of a sparrow trying to lead you into or out of a maze. But the haiku works great your way too :)
lovely one
john
Floots stole my idea! :)
I like this Polona. I'd be like the sparrow too disappearing at the sound of footsteps...
nice imagery of a moment...
hat: oh my... it does look like that, doesn't it! sorry...
thank you and... do win that lottery!
masago: even for something bigger than a bird...
thanks
floots: nothing like old corny jokes :))
jem: well, i think it could work either way :)
thank you
john: thank you
andrew: appreciate that nonetheless :)
janice: we all do that at times, no?
thank you
get zapped: thank you
i thought i spotted a typo, silly me. :)
dsnake: oh, they happen alright but not this time :)
footsteps
a squirrel circles
into itself
nice response, bill.
thank you.
lovely...
thank you.
Post a Comment