haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
A lovely observation.
Beautifully put...
i agree with masagoa wonderfully "lateral" obsevation
Lovely - full of atmosphere.
yes lovelyjohn
LOVE IT...
Si pa ujela pravo regato jadrnic...Veliko uspeha pri objavah ti zeim, polona.Objem, neikka.
I love it!! Like tiny teaspoons of sugar in a cup of tea.
With your words, I could see the little boats appearing like light bulbs as the rising sun reflected off of them.
wow! this is beautiful!i like the words, as if the boats appear magically one by one at sunrise. :)
masago: thank you.gautami: thanks.floots: thank you.cheersashi: thank you.john: thanksmagiceye: thank you!neikka: tele so bile kar parkirane pred hotelom v Komiži, posnetek pa je jutranji iz moje sobe :)hvala!pat: men's thing?thank you!kai: thank you!quilly: not exactly like that but the view was quite beautiful...dsnake: many thanks!the boats' presence could be felt all the time but the light as the sun rose from behind a hill was quite amazing...
Temptress!
Komiža - nerealizirane sanjarije... Sporočilno... in kot vedno - lepo...Objem, Lucija
Fantastic! I can see each lighting up.
This is beautiful!
sorry, charlie... can't say it wasn't intended, though :o)lucija: le pojdi, pojdita enkrat... je res lepo!objem!get zapped: thank you.andrew: many thanks!
I love watching the sunlight move across water like that. Lovely.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
A lovely observation.
Beautifully put...
i agree with masago
a wonderfully "lateral" obsevation
Lovely - full of atmosphere.
yes lovely
john
LOVE IT...
Si pa ujela pravo regato jadrnic...
Veliko uspeha pri objavah ti zeim, polona.
Objem, neikka.
I love it!! Like tiny teaspoons of sugar in a cup of tea.
With your words, I could see the little boats appearing like light bulbs as the rising sun reflected off of them.
wow! this is beautiful!
i like the words, as if the boats appear magically one by one at sunrise. :)
masago: thank you.
gautami: thanks.
floots: thank you.
cheers
ashi: thank you.
john: thanks
magiceye: thank you!
neikka: tele so bile kar parkirane pred hotelom v Komiži, posnetek pa je jutranji iz moje sobe :)
hvala!
pat: men's thing?
thank you!
kai: thank you!
quilly: not exactly like that but the view was quite beautiful...
dsnake: many thanks!
the boats' presence could be felt all the time but the light as the sun rose from behind a hill was quite amazing...
Temptress!
Komiža - nerealizirane sanjarije... Sporočilno... in kot vedno - lepo...
Objem, Lucija
Fantastic! I can see each lighting up.
This is beautiful!
sorry, charlie... can't say it wasn't intended, though :o)
lucija: le pojdi, pojdita enkrat... je res lepo!
objem!
get zapped: thank you.
andrew: many thanks!
I love watching the sunlight move across water like that. Lovely.
Post a Comment