Very beautiful (words and photo)...I also like the sound of the Slovenian translation (or is the English is the translation?). But, of course, I'm probably saying it all wrong. Hopefully some day you could record one of them for us so you know who should really be said.
masago: many thanks. almost all the blog posts are written in english first and then translated into slovenian well, i can't promise there will be an audio soon but...
andrew: many thanks!
floots:i suppose you're right :) thank you.
don: thanks. seems this one has struck a few chords. it's a universal question, i think...
lulu: are you a mountain lion by any chance? thanks for looking in :) (gotta find a cat photo to post)
pat: yay, another wow! thank you mister :)
dsnake: thank you.
david: thank you. a good day to you, too.
get zapped: thanks. it's part of the alps thar stretch over to slovenia.
neikka: se mi je zdelo, da ti bo tale tanka všeč :) hvala, objem!
urban butterfly: thank you for your visit and kind words. yes, some things are hard to explain...
18 comments:
beautiful.
HUGS
Glorious photo, Polona!
Very beautiful (words and photo)...I also like the sound of the Slovenian translation (or is the English is the translation?). But, of course, I'm probably saying it all wrong. Hopefully some day you could record one of them for us so you know who should really be said.
that's a beautiful haiga!
that's a job which takes a lifetime
thank you polona - like this one
Nice one, Polona.
Ah, don't we all?
Usually there is a part of us that knows such things before other parts of us know. This is a not riddle. Which part of you already knows?
Hi Polona! I've heard so much about you from my dad. I'd love to traipse around those mountains!
MEOOOOOWWW!!!
Who can express the beauty of the mountains tops, or one's own heart? Definitely a WOW!!
very lovely.
You are Master! Thnks for you work. Have a good day
I like the human touch. Lovely photo!
Hrepenenjsko, lepo.........
naj, naj razkrijejo...
Objem, neikka.
this is beautiful!
Explaining my heart's desires is something I wish I could do as well.
It seems as though there are some things in life that are unexplainable.
kai: thank you!
hugs :)
quilly: thank you!
masago: many thanks.
almost all the blog posts are written in english first and then translated into slovenian
well, i can't promise there will be an audio soon but...
andrew: many thanks!
floots:i suppose you're right :)
thank you.
don: thanks.
seems this one has struck a few chords.
it's a universal question, i think...
lulu: are you a mountain lion by any chance?
thanks for looking in :)
(gotta find a cat photo to post)
pat: yay, another wow! thank you mister :)
dsnake: thank you.
david: thank you. a good day to you, too.
get zapped: thanks. it's part of the alps thar stretch over to slovenia.
neikka: se mi je zdelo, da ti bo tale tanka všeč :)
hvala, objem!
urban butterfly: thank you for your visit and kind words. yes, some things are hard to explain...
Sometimes the hearts desire is covered by clouds and it is only then when the clouds start to lift do we understand the full beauty.
hugs for you
fantastic....
love this!
trinity: beautifully said. thnak you.
and hugs to you :o)
magiceye: many thanks!
Gora sliši.
Gora razume hrepenenje.
Gora odgovori.
Zakriči drugič, Polona!
Lepa tanka.
Alenka
Post a Comment