haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I am at the cross roads Polona ... which way to go.good one!:o)
Don't look up. If you do look up, close your mouth.
Beautifully arranged.
L1 works so well with the rest. Nice job!
polona - air traffic controller :)made me smile
The imagery is great. I prefer this kind of rush hour ;)
aktualno, zelo aktualno.Umetnost je vedno odraz časa, v karem nastaja.Grki tega haikuja ne bi mogli napisati.Krasno!!!Končno malo zadihala, pet dni obiskov!pozdrav, neikka.
I know I would prefer their mode of travel than ours. Great observation as ever.
Love this one Polona.at some time or another all of us are at cross roads in our lives not knowing which way is the right way.
They heard the traffic report. Looking for a better way to go.
i don't mind this type of rush hour.:)Great haiga .
trinity: try the road not taken :o)quilly: ha! good advice :)masago: thank you.andrew: i appreciate that. thank you.floots: well, not me. but my significant other really worked in the air traffic control :)thanksget zapped: many thanks.neikka: misliš stari grki? ali sodobni... ti še predobro vejo, kaj je prometni zastoj :)))hvala!jem: who wouldn't? thank you!starry: yes, we've all been there and done that...thank you.pat: avian traffic report? well, one learns new things every day :)dsnake: nor do i.thank you.
this is lovely!!!!
thank you, magiceye!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I am at the cross roads Polona ... which way to go.
good one!
:o)
Don't look up. If you do look up, close your mouth.
Beautifully arranged.
L1 works so well with the rest. Nice job!
polona - air traffic controller :)
made me smile
The imagery is great. I prefer this kind of rush hour ;)
aktualno, zelo aktualno.
Umetnost je vedno odraz časa, v karem nastaja.
Grki tega haikuja ne bi mogli napisati.
Krasno!!!
Končno malo zadihala, pet dni obiskov!
pozdrav, neikka.
I know I would prefer their mode of travel than ours. Great observation as ever.
Love this one Polona.at some time or another all of us are at cross roads in our lives not knowing which way is the right way.
They heard the traffic report. Looking for a better way to go.
i don't mind this type of rush hour.:)
Great haiga .
trinity: try the road not taken :o)
quilly: ha! good advice :)
masago: thank you.
andrew: i appreciate that. thank you.
floots: well, not me. but my significant other really worked in the air traffic control :)
thanks
get zapped: many thanks.
neikka: misliš stari grki? ali sodobni... ti še predobro vejo, kaj je prometni zastoj :)))
hvala!
jem: who wouldn't? thank you!
starry: yes, we've all been there and done that...
thank you.
pat: avian traffic report?
well, one learns new things every day :)
dsnake: nor do i.
thank you.
this is lovely!!!!
thank you, magiceye!
Post a Comment