haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Today I was walking under cherry blossoms that were letting go of their petals like this. Lovely haiku and photo.
Wow -- that is so gorgeous through your camera -- I'd like to see it with my own two eyes!
Very nice...and later in a few short months it will be apples that it will be letting go.
Beautiful ... blossoms.:o)
great thought and a gorgeous landscape
nice one polonajohn
Lovely picture. Thank you for it.
Uauu...........Včeraj sem Juanu, španskemu prijatelju pokazala tvoj blog...70 knjig je objavil, prof in dr umetnosti, ostal je brez besed...Objem, polona, čeprav bo do srede zvečer nor urnik zaradi obiskov.niekka
I love apple trees. I don't get to see those often.
wonderful!
cgp: thank you for your visit and kind words.quilly: thank you. it is a beautiful country :)masago: thanks. and, of course, you're right :-)trinity: thanks. well, they're mostly gone now...floots: many thanks. knowing there's some spectacular landscape where you live, that's quite a compliment :)john: thank you.don: thank you.neikka: hmm... je to dobro ali slabo? :)))hvala ti, objem in pazi nase! :)gautami: they're one one of the most common trees in orchards here.but you have other fruits we don't see here :)
kai: thanks :)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Today I was walking under cherry blossoms that were letting go of their petals like this. Lovely haiku and photo.
Wow -- that is so gorgeous through your camera -- I'd like to see it with my own two eyes!
Very nice...and later in a few short months it will be apples that it will be letting go.
Beautiful ... blossoms.
:o)
great thought and a gorgeous landscape
nice one polona
john
Lovely picture. Thank you for it.
Uauu...........
Včeraj sem Juanu, španskemu prijatelju pokazala tvoj blog...70 knjig je objavil, prof in dr umetnosti, ostal je brez besed...
Objem, polona, čeprav bo do srede zvečer nor urnik zaradi obiskov.
niekka
I love apple trees. I don't get to see those often.
wonderful!
cgp: thank you for your visit and kind words.
quilly: thank you. it is a beautiful country :)
masago: thanks. and, of course, you're right :-)
trinity: thanks. well, they're mostly gone now...
floots: many thanks. knowing there's some spectacular landscape where you live, that's quite a compliment :)
john: thank you.
don: thank you.
neikka: hmm... je to dobro ali slabo? :)))
hvala ti, objem in pazi nase! :)
gautami: they're one one of the most common trees in orchards here.
but you have other fruits we don't see here :)
kai: thanks :)
Post a Comment