haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I love this! (Although I have to admit I had to look up the definition of petrichor). Thanks for enlarging my vocabulary!
it's in sync with nature, that's why it's whistling. :)lovely, polona.
Me too Im not sure what it means Petrichor ..It is the scent of rain on dry earth (that what I have seen)
This is spectacular!
great shotlove that near-silhouettelove the words too"petrichor" is a favourite along with "crepuscular"cheers
lovely gathering of sensesjohn
Wonderful feel to this one. Enjoyed it. Hope you have a grand weekend, Polona.
I can almost taste it. Lovely!
I love that word. Learned it last year from http://firefliesandpetrichor.blogspot.com/. I can smell it from here!!
lovely
A teasing haiku! Great stuff, polona.
I really like this one with its elusive qualities. I always wanted perfume of petrichor!mb
mmm: thank you! well, i first encountered 'petrichor' about a year ago and fell in love with it. so sensory rich, innit? :)dsnake: it IS the nature, no?thanks.nasra: yes, that's what it is... nice, eh?quilly: i appreciate that. thank you!masago: thank you.floots: many thanks. yes, 'crepuscular' is a great word, too :)john: many thanks.don: thank you very much. wish you a great weekend, tooget zapped: i'm glad you can :)thank you.pat: yes, i know. learned it last year, too :)thanks!kai: thanks!charlie: teasing? :o)thank youmb: thank you for looking in :)
Prelepo, kot aleluja se mi zdi ta misel...Objem, neikka.
neikka: me veseli :-)lep pozdrav!
Smiling - thinking how the blackbirds always stay up so late, as if they just cant face saying goodbye to the day.
blackbirds are amazing birds, aren't they?thank you, jem.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
I love this! (Although I have to admit I had to look up the definition of petrichor). Thanks for enlarging my vocabulary!
it's in sync with nature, that's why it's whistling. :)
lovely, polona.
Me too Im not sure what it means Petrichor ..
It is the scent of rain on dry earth (that what I have seen)
This is spectacular!
great shot
love that near-silhouette
love the words too
"petrichor" is a favourite along with "crepuscular"
cheers
lovely gathering of senses
john
Wonderful feel to this one. Enjoyed it. Hope you have a grand weekend, Polona.
I can almost taste it. Lovely!
I love that word. Learned it last year from http://firefliesandpetrichor.blogspot.com/. I can smell it from here!!
lovely
A teasing haiku! Great stuff, polona.
I really like this one with its elusive qualities. I always wanted perfume of petrichor!
mb
mmm: thank you! well, i first encountered 'petrichor' about a year ago and fell in love with it. so sensory rich, innit? :)
dsnake: it IS the nature, no?
thanks.
nasra: yes, that's what it is... nice, eh?
quilly: i appreciate that. thank you!
masago: thank you.
floots: many thanks.
yes, 'crepuscular' is a great word, too :)
john: many thanks.
don: thank you very much. wish you a great weekend, too
get zapped: i'm glad you can :)
thank you.
pat: yes, i know. learned it last year, too :)
thanks!
kai: thanks!
charlie: teasing? :o)
thank you
mb: thank you for looking in :)
Prelepo, kot aleluja se mi zdi ta misel...
Objem, neikka.
neikka: me veseli :-)
lep pozdrav!
Smiling - thinking how the blackbirds always stay up so late, as if they just cant face saying goodbye to the day.
blackbirds are amazing birds, aren't they?
thank you, jem.
Post a Comment