haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Scent needs no bridge.
But that is a bridge. If only my eyes or my smeller can get there then I've been. Well done!! Well done!! Well done!!
Nice...and the missing bridge is sometimes trying to express an experience in the words of a short haiku...but here I believe you've succeeded.
Very goood use of the negative, rare in haiku.
i've been out and about too and this sums up the experience beautifully - and then transcends itthank you
nice onejohn
I can hear the stream and smell the sweetness. Gorgeous!
Hmm, do sem je zadišalo, tako lep posnetek z mislijo si pripela...Pozdrav, neikka.
I could smell the daffodil.
quilly:no, it only needs a breeze :)pat: you're right of course. many thanks!masago: bridges, existing and missing, can represent strong metaphors. i'm glad if this one worked... thank you.bill: thank you.floots: i appreciate your words. cheersjohn: thanksget zapped: many thanks :)neikka: me veseli, da ti je všeč :)pozdravgautami: thank you.
so this one's from the free-format kukai? really good!if only you can send in the photo too..:)
you're right, dsnake, it is.and thank you :)
Vonj.Majski mostmed njima.Lepo, Polona! In čestitke!Alenka
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Scent needs no bridge.
But that is a bridge. If only my eyes or my smeller can get there then I've been. Well done!! Well done!! Well done!!
Nice...and the missing bridge is sometimes trying to express an experience in the words of a short haiku...but here I believe you've succeeded.
Very goood use of the negative, rare in haiku.
i've been out and about too and this sums up the experience beautifully - and then transcends it
thank you
nice one
john
I can hear the stream and smell the sweetness. Gorgeous!
Hmm, do sem je zadišalo, tako lep posnetek z mislijo si pripela...
Pozdrav, neikka.
I could smell the daffodil.
quilly:no, it only needs a breeze :)
pat: you're right of course.
many thanks!
masago: bridges, existing and missing, can represent strong metaphors. i'm glad if this one worked... thank you.
bill: thank you.
floots: i appreciate your words.
cheers
john: thanks
get zapped: many thanks :)
neikka: me veseli, da ti je všeč :)
pozdrav
gautami: thank you.
so this one's from the free-format kukai? really good!
if only you can send in the photo too..:)
you're right, dsnake, it is.
and thank you :)
Vonj.
Majski most
med njima.
Lepo, Polona!
In čestitke!
Alenka
Post a Comment