Very beautiful! I had to sneak away from Jake for a few minutes...glad I did! Now, back to the little guy. Thanks for all the beauty you share here, Polona!
margie: thank you! jake is a lucky puppy to have you around :)
quilly: yes,it's quite beautiful here. but we haven't done with winter yet... freezing temperatures and possibly some snow is forecast for next week...
andrew: thank you!
gautami: thank you. i appreciate that.
pat: the underbrush is where most of the life is in early spring. thank you!
trinity: yes, beauty can be found in the most unexpected places... thank you.
neikka: hvala :) tu grozijo s snegom... objem v nedeljski večer
9 comments:
Very beautiful!
I had to sneak away from Jake for a few minutes...glad I did!
Now, back to the little guy.
Thanks for all the beauty you share
here, Polona!
Gorgeous. I miss Sppring. Here we went right from 60F to 90F over night -- it is hot and horrid.
beautiful- clear and pure
Very beautiful..
I simply love your pictures...
Even the "underbrush" can't stop life. Beautiful!!
Beauty can push its way through all.
Lovely photograph that you have captured.
Hmmm, kako nežno sladko...
Objem v večer, Polona. Ponevihtno.
margie: thank you!
jake is a lucky puppy to have you around :)
quilly: yes,it's quite beautiful here. but we haven't done with winter yet... freezing temperatures and possibly some snow is forecast for next week...
andrew: thank you!
gautami: thank you. i appreciate that.
pat: the underbrush is where most of the life is in early spring.
thank you!
trinity: yes, beauty can be found in the most unexpected places...
thank you.
neikka: hvala :)
tu grozijo s snegom... objem v nedeljski večer
Incredible lighting in this pic, nice words.
Post a Comment