This is beautiful Polona,I envy you for being ahead(Slovenija compared to Denmark)and the picture train tracks and blooming branch is very good spotted.
Lovely. When I travel by train I try to keep a close eye on whats outside the window. In the most unlikely industrial places the most fragile things grow.
16 comments:
Oh, this is so beautiful!
Love it Polona!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Jake is keeping me sooooo busy...
I have no time write any poetry...
hope to post on Monday.
love the ambience created
great contrast
well done
this beautiful Polona...I missed quite a bit of your lovely spring series...
perfect -- I love trains :)
This is beautiful Polona,I envy you for being ahead(Slovenija compared to Denmark)and the picture train tracks and blooming branch is very good spotted.
lovely compositions
john
wonderful
beautiful branch by the tracks - and the sound of the train, which I love to hear in the distance
Kako nežno, Polona, kako lepo!!!!!!
Lepo, lepo......
Objem in imej lep viked.
neikka
margie: thank you very much!
enjoy your weekend with jake and don't worry about posting... we'll be waiting for you :)
magiceye: thank you!
floots: i appreciate that.
thank you
amalendu: good to see you back... thank you.
andrew: many thanks :)
ashi: thank you. seems we're not through with winter quite yet...might get some snow next week :(
john: thank you ;)
kai: many thanks ppb-fly ;-)
steve: another train lover? good.
and thank you for your kind words :)
neikka: ej, hvala za prijaznost.
lep vikend, objemi!
I came yesterday to tell you what joy this picture brought to my heart, but blogger wouldn't accept my comment!
Lovely. When I travel by train I try to keep a close eye on whats outside the window. In the most unlikely industrial places the most fragile things grow.
The heavy scent of a dream some where far off. Love it!!
alenka: kako lepo, hvala!
so mi žvižgali, so: kos, sinička, ščinkavec... pa še kdo :)))
quilly: sorry about blogger but i'm glad you came back to tell me that :)
thank you
jem: i've had my share of train travels in my time and some of them were quite exhausting. but i know what you mean.
thank you for stopping by.
pat: i once had a boyfriend 300 miles away (but this is not about him though it could have been) :)
thank you!
Nice.
Post a Comment