Sunday, 16 March 2014

wood anemone
the indifference
of joggers



sorry for my scarceness, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day...

10 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

The sweating joggers, juxtaposed against the persona as walker, intent on contemplating his surrounding; very nicely done

much love

Out of Sight L said...

some people unfortunately are more concerned about the beauty of their body then the real beauty of trees I love trees so much Polona take a deeep breath

Margie said...

I always so enjoy my visits here and your writings.

Wishing you well, always, dear Polona.

Crafty Green Poet said...

all too true!

Bill said...

Don't apologize, polona. My muse has been maintaining a sullen silence lately . Wait a minute, I think I hear her whispering. Nice ku.

Magyar said...

__It has been said: "take time to smell the roses!" We must never ignor... the gifts of nature.
>
joggers
passing by these flowers
the scent
>

[Yes, an over-riding question of scent(s), 'wafts' to the fore.]

__Best wishs Polona! _m

Magyar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adelaide said...

Hi Polona,

I'm going to add your blog to my list of blogs. I should have done in ages ago. I've read several of your posts and love them all.

Adelaide

Margie said...

Hope all is going well.
Life is busy here but spring has arrived and it's beautiful.

Be well, Polona.
x

polona said...

thanj you, all, for your support.
life is still busy but otherwise manageable. only the blog suffers from neglect.
will post something soon, hopefully :-)