haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Oh yes, that moment. So simply but well caught. I can feel it. We heard one the other evening, in a rare moment of dry calm!
is that my bird? no one seems to know what it is, but this I love, always dear Gillena
geesh i went back because I thought something was wrong i was right so sorry Polona, so always dear Polona, my apologies
jem - yes, they are early this year (as opposed to last ehen it was mid-march when i first heard one sing) and i can never tire of their songLorraine - hey, no problem, girl, your every visit is appreciated
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh yes, that moment. So simply but well caught. I can feel it. We heard one the other evening, in a rare moment of dry calm!
is that my bird? no one seems to know what it is, but this I love, always dear Gillena
geesh i went back because I thought something was wrong i was right so sorry Polona, so always dear Polona, my apologies
jem - yes, they are early this year (as opposed to last ehen it was mid-march when i first heard one sing) and i can never tire of their song
Lorraine - hey, no problem, girl, your every visit is appreciated
Post a Comment