__As my mind wandered, I interpreted as... this tome too tiring to toil to that time-end total. __I sensed your boredom, as indicated by "The Ten "T's." Now, I've become... "T"iresome. ;<)
So from Doug's comments it has something to do with I would have bought it only to find out what the word meant, yes I do that, do know of course I took my hint from Doug lol I like it, I'm a proofreader, people use to say I had eyes like a hawk never missed think ok that was this is now, but hey...
4 comments:
lost within the clouds wordful pages
__As my mind wandered, I interpreted
as... this tome too tiring to toil to that time-end total.
__I sensed your boredom, as indicated by "The Ten "T's." Now, I've become... "T"iresome. ;<)
_m
Hi Polona!
Hope you remember me... My blog became so old it expired from neglect. I'm writing again, posting some photos or art.
Love your haiku. Glad you're still writing here. I didn't realize there's a nahaiwrimo.I'm so very happy to "see" you!
So from Doug's comments it has something to do with I would have bought it only to find out what the word meant, yes I do that, do know of course I took my hint from Doug lol I like it, I'm a proofreader, people use to say I had eyes like a hawk never missed think ok that was this is now, but hey...
@magyar - well, bored with the weather, bored with the book... it happens. i like your interpretation :-)
@gel - oh, yes, i remember you, and am very pleased to see you again (i had - still have, actually - my "moments", too)
@Lorraine - just ennui and not enough self-time, i guess... oh, and a pinch of imagination
Post a Comment