haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
But you must for Sushi, I love sushi :)
guess i should try it once...:)
This one made me laugh out loud when I read it in MH, and I'm still chuckling.
so good to hear, Bill, thanks :-)
I'm with Bill - made me laugh - it's so palpable - that sticky weight that can come with words as well as rice!
thanks, jem, glad it made you laugh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
But you must for Sushi, I love sushi :)
guess i should try it once...
:)
This one made me laugh out loud when I read it in MH, and I'm still chuckling.
so good to hear, Bill, thanks :-)
I'm with Bill - made me laugh - it's so palpable - that sticky weight that can come with words as well as rice!
thanks, jem, glad it made you laugh.
Post a Comment