haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
enjoyed this juxtaposition, especially within the haiku placement of the occurrencemuch love...
Hi PolonaIm cruising around my favourite blogs and thrilled to see your bee haiku! I have a real 'thing' for bees :)I liked Wednesdays too - just how do we grow old gracefully, I wonder?x Dalloway
The buzzing works both as metaphor and literal detail.
glad it worked for you, Gillena, and thanks for the visitnice to see you around, dalloway ;) i've been drawn back into the haiku world, and though i wasn't sure i wanted to blog again, here i am...that was my intention, Bill. glad it worked :)
it is good to have a break - I am pleased you are still blogging - you write lovely stuff
Post a Comment
5 comments:
enjoyed this juxtaposition, especially within the haiku placement of the occurrence
much love...
Hi Polona
Im cruising around my favourite blogs and thrilled to see your bee haiku! I have a real 'thing' for bees :)
I liked Wednesdays too - just how do we grow old gracefully, I wonder?
x Dalloway
The buzzing works both as metaphor and literal detail.
glad it worked for you, Gillena, and thanks for the visit
nice to see you around, dalloway ;) i've been drawn back into the haiku world, and though i wasn't sure i wanted to blog again, here i am...
that was my intention, Bill. glad it worked :)
it is good to have a break - I am pleased you are still blogging - you write lovely stuff
Post a Comment