Monday, 13 April 2009



spominčice
praznina
za njim

16 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Oh this is wonderful! Love those little flowers. What a neat haiga Polona.

haiku-shelf (Angelika Wienert) said...

Very nice, Polona!!

Magyar said...

a flower / fills this emptiness /
tomorrow

Polona, wonderful! _m

Emma Dalloway said...

this one has a good blend of darkness and humour... great photo (as always)

Devika Jyothi said...

forget-me-nots suggests memories....and one who remembers is never empty,

loved the haiga, Polona :)

wishes,
devika

Masago said...

Nice.

quilly said...

Polona -- sometimes when you combine your words and your photos, you create a soul deep resonance. This post is particularly eloquent on so many levels. Very well done.

Alenka said...

Ja, res je, haiku da misliti in čutiti na več ravneh. Tako lepe in nežne so spominčice, pa vendar vedno v meni zbudijo otožnost. In če jih utrgaš, tako hitro ovenejo. Najbrž je tudi v tem njihova sporočilnost.

Dober delovni teden ti želim, Polona, in v njem kakšen užitek v tej prelestni pomladi!

Gillena Cox said...

there is a deep sadness woven into this haiga; with the juxtaposition of forget-me-nots and emptiness
much love
gillena

gautami tripathy said...

Very thoughtful..

Lorraine said...

That almost brought tears to my eyes, it's delicate and beautiful Polona

get zapped said...

such a heaviness to delicate flowers....

Inside our hands, outside our hearts said...

Well Polona I need not tell you what you and everyone esle already do. This one is just wonderful and the feelings I get when reading it make it perfect.

T

Frank... said...

Lovely haiku & photo...

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh am I glad I stumbled across your place.I am loving them, but this especially. Beautiful, you.