I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! is it the butterfly that set off the distant thunderstorm - or is it the thunderstorm thats causing the butterfly's wings to flutter? TOO BRILLIANT
actually, the butterfly theory did come to my mind when i wrote this... but this is what actually happened. april showers and an occasional thunder in the vicinity, and a number of swallowtail butterflies on the top of a hill, most of them camera shy but this one fluttering its wings as if wanting to draw attention to itself. and then it let me take a few photos of it - a better one can be seen here
you were able to capture and juxtapose from your haiku moment, such interesting opposites, the sounds, the volumes, the spaces, the characteristics, the colours; butterfly and thunder- really an amazing piece
24 comments:
Božanski-o!
Pretty. Pretty.
It looks so helpless,
Thank God its still alive!
impressive haiga, Polona :)
wishes,
devika
great one
john
what a gorgeous photo!
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!! is it the butterfly that set off the distant thunderstorm - or is it the thunderstorm thats causing the butterfly's wings to flutter? TOO BRILLIANT
ahhh the beauty of you...you did that really welll!
Oh Polona - I absolutely love this!
Fantastic photo too.
I wonder...
Are you playing on the lovely notion, in chaos theory, that the fluttering of a butterfly's wing can eventually cause a storm a thousand miles away?
Finally, something to write about besides snow...
A sound of thunder - and a butterfly not to harm, who knowns what will happen
iiii...how nice :)
thank you all.
actually, the butterfly theory did come to my mind when i wrote this... but this is what actually happened. april showers and an occasional thunder in the vicinity, and a number of swallowtail butterflies on the top of a hill, most of them camera shy but this one fluttering its wings as if wanting to draw attention to itself. and then it let me take a few photos of it - a better one can be seen here
Polona,
You are a wonderful writer and the photographs that you take are beautiful. Just really love this.
Soft love,
T
I can identify little one.
Well done.
Delicate, a delight!
_m
very nice!
you were able to capture and juxtapose from your haiku moment, such interesting opposites, the sounds, the volumes, the spaces, the characteristics, the colours; butterfly and thunder- really an amazing piece
much love
gillena
Great haiga. I love the way you've blurred the edges of the photo...
butterfly
flutters by!
Sorry I have been so scarce. Doing more photography than poetry, but now writing more poems. Hope you are well.
Photo Site: http://flickr.com/photos/don-iannone
Po dolgem času, znova tukaj :))
Metuljev poljub
na obalah ljubezni.
V pesku časa.
Lep, lep nov teden ti želim.
Prijetno branje vsi neprebrani haikuji do danes:)))
Ta je se posebno navihan in svetel.
Veliko ustavrjalne moci ti zelim.D
I love the contrast.
Lovely use of repetition.
Post a Comment