haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
plunge is a good word here...
Gosh do I ever like this Polona!
'plunges' might be a stronger word. (Im sure I'll get howled down but Ive always appreciated your frank comments). Great shot btw.
...and its as if the branches are reaching up to receive him.
Into the sunset, heading home for a peaceful night :)Nice one, Polonawishes, devika
Looks like a dive, alright! Going down for the night? I like the drama of this scene.
thanks guys.dalloway, you may be right, you know :)
nice one polonajohn
Obe slikici fantastični... Ne vem kje ti uspeva ujeti vso to čarobnost... Haiku pa kot vedno prebudijo domišljijo tudi v meni :) Krasen teden ti želim :)
BEautifully done, maybe he'll find the sun we're seeking ;)
It's nice to see the longer days...
I love the dark sky.
Ha!We both right about crows! They are irresistible birds.
Great picture and haiku...
"takes a plunge" is very good. No disrespect to my friend Dalloway (whom I would never shout down, or even at), but to take a plunge connotes more than plunging.
As others have said 'plunge' is a great choice - a real sense of diving into a depth of colour.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
plunge is a good word here...
Gosh do I ever like this Polona!
'plunges' might be a stronger word. (Im sure I'll get howled down but Ive always appreciated your frank comments). Great shot btw.
...and its as if the branches are reaching up to receive him.
Into the sunset, heading home for a peaceful night :)
Nice one, Polona
wishes,
devika
Looks like a dive, alright! Going down for the night? I like the drama of this scene.
thanks guys.
dalloway, you may be right, you know :)
nice one polona
john
Obe slikici fantastični... Ne vem kje ti uspeva ujeti vso to čarobnost...
Haiku pa kot vedno prebudijo domišljijo tudi v meni :)
Krasen teden ti želim :)
BEautifully done, maybe he'll find the sun we're seeking ;)
It's nice to see the longer days...
I love the dark sky.
Ha!
We both right about crows! They are irresistible birds.
Great picture and haiku...
"takes a plunge" is very good. No disrespect to my friend Dalloway (whom I would never shout down, or even at), but to take a plunge connotes more than plunging.
As others have said 'plunge' is a great choice - a real sense of diving into a depth of colour.
Post a Comment