_Armless, and yet she spreads the curtains to peer at the Earth. _Polona, a grand photo with its venus point, and in the words, your responding blackbird. _m
I like this Haiku very much. Very tender. It's similar to your haiku about the two ducks. The only thing I might consider is changing "song" to "sings"?
venus peeks from behind the clouds - blackbird sings
This makes it feel as though the blackbird is singing to Venus, which is truly a lovely sentiment. But maybe this isn't your intention, Polona?
18 comments:
We are both embracing the night, I see.
I can hear the rustle of the blackbird's wing as he flutters past.
Love this.
:) Debi
Oh La! Lovely, Lovely poem and picture. *sigh*... star perfectly framed and penned.
Seems a very romantic night :)
evocative haiga, Polona
wishes,
devika
the star
of a long cold winter
Venus
That Venus is such a flirt!
Now, Quilly thats a real inane comment -- considering "universal" truths!
How could you allege that!?
i thinks its Venus, the dark sky and clouds...that makes for a romantic night for we, romantics on earth :)
just my personal view :)
wishes,
devika
I see Venus lined up very nicely there for you. Lovely moment.
good one polona
john
Oh I like this Polona! Neat shot too.
Enchanting welcome to spring ;)
Very nice.
In the cold light of Venus I'll take the blackbird anytime, nice one Polona.
I like it - as if he is singing to encourage it out.
the brightest star-
night
filling the sky
_Armless, and yet she spreads the curtains to peer at the Earth. _Polona, a grand photo with its venus point, and in the words, your responding blackbird.
_m
Lovely blue clouds.
I saw the same! :)
I like this Haiku very much. Very tender. It's similar to your haiku about the two ducks. The only thing I might consider is changing "song" to "sings"?
venus peeks
from behind the clouds -
blackbird sings
This makes it feel as though the blackbird is singing to Venus, which is truly a lovely sentiment. But maybe this isn't your intention, Polona?
I know you know when to ignore me. :-)
Post a Comment