haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Like a smile across the sky, dropping ever so...Lovely poem and pictureLinden? Makes me think of Plantation Tara, because the front door of Gone With The Wind movie was taken from the Linden Plantation. Sorry for the ramble.
a very simple haiku - linden seeds are perfect for poems like this.I like Aletas comment about the half attempted smile
Like a sketch...A simple statement of feeling - an exhalation.
Perhaps I am all grey, I love to see bright pictures...Yet, this is nice Polona,and the comments here are so interesting :)wishes,devika
Simple yet so expressive Polona. Love the moodiness of this.
th same way here- waiting on warmth...
Oh. BAck to gray. Sorry.But, on the plus side, it makes for lovely photos!
lovely contrastsjohn
Your living the truth beautifully, I'm just living in fantasy, personally lol
Zivjo, polona:)))Sivina dneva s sivino misli, pa mora biti res vse usklajeno.res si prva liga haikuja.objem, D
we all have days like this!
I very much appreciate your poems and photos ! Visiting your blog daily, it inspires me very much. Thank you.
saj se sivina tudi kmalu razblini. :)) Sem prebrala haiku in misli. Lep vikedn ti želim.
Calligraphic.
There is something comforting about our surroundings feeling the same way we do. Well put Polona!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Like a smile across the sky, dropping ever so...
Lovely poem and picture
Linden? Makes me think of Plantation Tara, because the front door of Gone With The Wind movie was taken from the Linden Plantation. Sorry for the ramble.
a very simple haiku - linden seeds are perfect for poems like this.
I like Aletas comment about the half attempted smile
Like a sketch...
A simple statement of feeling - an exhalation.
Perhaps I am all grey, I love to see bright pictures...
Yet, this is nice Polona,
and the comments here are so interesting :)
wishes,
devika
Simple yet so expressive Polona. Love the moodiness of this.
th same way here- waiting on warmth...
Oh. BAck to gray. Sorry.
But, on the plus side, it makes for lovely photos!
lovely contrasts
john
Your living the truth beautifully, I'm just living in fantasy, personally lol
Zivjo, polona:)))
Sivina dneva s sivino misli, pa mora biti res vse usklajeno.
res si prva liga haikuja.
objem, D
we all have days like this!
I very much appreciate your poems and photos ! Visiting your blog daily, it inspires me very much. Thank you.
saj se sivina tudi kmalu razblini. :)) Sem prebrala haiku in misli.
Lep vikedn ti želim.
Calligraphic.
There is something comforting about our surroundings feeling the same way we do. Well put Polona!
Post a Comment