kolikor hitro je padal in kolikor veliko ga je zapadlo... toliko hitreje ga požira odjuga... in včeraj sem na poti proti LJ ujela sončni zahod kot fatamorgana v tej beli sivini, ali sivi belini, kakor pač vzameš... in zdaj vem, da bo odšla... da bo minila tudi ta zima... ena najtežjih v zadnjih letih, se mi zdi... Pozdravljam te... Pošiljam ti košček sončnih žarkov, ki so danes veselo obsijali moje okolje...
to gosto sneženje je zamenjal dež in s sabo odnesel lepo zasnežene krošnje. hvala, ker si ujela ta čudovit trenutek....ko je bilo vse belo...tudi ceste...redek pojav
paperwhites on my windowsill- heavy snow on my computer screen
:-)
I see that Dalloway has already posted here. Polona, you should really go look at her site. She's just starting out, but what a refreshing sense of humor and natural gift. (And remember, it's summer in Australia.)
18 comments:
Gosh that is very somber and gray - very pretty too... but weeks and weeks of it would get one down. I'm glad you liked the movie.
_Enough_! Near Cape Cod, too... too much snow_!
_And yet, reaching past my discomfort, I cannot overlook the beauty of this freshly fallen lace.
_m
This is lovely in a gloomy sort of way. I am glad you have flowers somewhere.
I love the mood in this...
and those are the days when i look for bright pictures in my computer screen :)
Good one, Polona
wishes,
devika
perfect- the picture and the words.
yes perfect
john
I love cloudy days too. Drab, sombre days are great for thinking!
:D
I sympatise Polona, your words are very striking as well as this excellent photo :)
Brrr I am chilled just looking at all the snow.
What a friend Janice is to have posted those beautiful summer flowers. MB
That was kind of Janice. I just think it's cold here.
Such softness.
kolikor hitro je padal in kolikor veliko ga je zapadlo... toliko hitreje ga požira odjuga...
in včeraj sem na poti proti LJ ujela sončni zahod kot fatamorgana v tej beli sivini, ali sivi belini, kakor pač vzameš...
in zdaj vem, da bo odšla... da bo minila tudi ta zima... ena najtežjih v zadnjih letih, se mi zdi...
Pozdravljam te... Pošiljam ti košček sončnih žarkov, ki so danes veselo obsijali moje okolje...
to gosto sneženje je zamenjal dež in s sabo odnesel lepo zasnežene krošnje. hvala, ker si ujela ta čudovit trenutek....ko je bilo vse belo...tudi ceste...redek pojav
Im glad I found your blog, Polona. This is wonderful stuff.
paperwhites
on my windowsill- heavy snow on
my computer screen
:-)
I see that Dalloway has already posted here. Polona, you should really go look at her site. She's just starting out, but what a refreshing sense of humor and natural gift. (And remember, it's summer in Australia.)
Who could ask for anything more? Well, you could ask, but . . .
Beautiful.
The flowers Janice posted were so beautiful...so nice of her!
I enjoyed them also.
I enjoyed your post here very much!
Wonderful photo!
Margie
Nice one - great connection - sometime you have to look for colour wherever you can find it.
Post a Comment